Growth of Kismayo over the past 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Funny how all our neighbours are peace with us..
If you are open to honest genuine dialogue and real reconciliation out of somalinimo we can talk but as long as you’re subscribing to axmaq madoobes kablalaxism then I’ll have to be honest there’s no peace talks between us only bullets forever or until one side is completely wiped out from JL it’s sad but that’s the reality with axmaq madoobe in power he must step down

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Marexaraams are meant to be ruled, Jubaland rightfully belongs to Ogaden no matter how hard they scream those thieves from Ghetto.

Federalism is a blessing in disguise, as it will handicap some useless qabiil from politics like marexaraams, may these ghetto thieves forever be subjected in Somalia.

Last edited:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Killing is the only language your ilk understand peace with you is like asking peace with the devil
How dare you talk to me like that when kids are dying of starvation in Gedo and here you are acting like some warlord from your mother's basement! You must go home immediately we can't tolerate it no more.

You are right its very peaceful in Tukaraq. :trumpsmirk:

Tukaraq is harti land I am not the trespasse saaxiib...

We do not wish blood to be spilled we are not looking to conguer a tree outside caynaba because of historical ties..

Meanwhile go find me a marexaan tuulo tht can rival buurtinle

If you are open to honest genuine dialogue and real reconciliation out of somalinimo we can talk but as long as you’re subscribing to axmaq madoobes kablalaxism then I’ll have to be honest there’s no peace talks between us only bullets forever or until one side is completely wiped out from JL it’s sad but that’s the reality with axmaq madoobe in power he must step down

Madoobe will step down eventually but not through mooryaan style..
If u have issues with madoobe dee inadeer ninku xafiis buu leeyahaye ee balan samayso...

Hadii kale soo maahan..talis garan mayside orodo dadkaaga iyo dhulkaaga bal soo dhis intaada hawaysan dad iyo dhul naga wada dhexeeya..

No more moryaanimo

Huraale your most significant elite Mareexaan baa ciida cunay where are you???

Like @Cotton Eyed Joe said go caruurta gedo wax tar intaada daraja kaa saraysa aada doonan

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
How dare you talk to me like that when kids are dying of starvation in Gedo and here you are acting like some warlord from your mother's basement! You must go home immediately we can't tolerate it no more.
No one is starving in Gedo it has abundant farms. Stop spreading lies to inflate your langaabnimo in Kismayo.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
No one is starving in Gedo it has abundant farms. Stop spreading lies to inflate your langaabnimo in Kismayo.
There was a famine last year. They must go home and take care of the people. The squatters who fled the famine are IDPs they must be given adequate time to relocate before the government takes over its buildings.

There was a famine last year. They must go home and take care of the people. The squatters who fled the famine are IDPs they must be given adequate time to relocate before the government takes over its buildings.
Stop lying you bastard. Issues slapped you up in Tukaraq and you got some help from Wagardhac. Fight your won battles

@TekNiKo @whitehartlane Stop crying about Hawiye. You preyed on our weakness in Gedo when Ethiopia invaded and there were internal issues. We sent reinforcements from Caabudwaaq. Don't forget you only joined Mission Restore Beesha Jeberti when Hawiye announced war on Darod.
We needed reinforcements from Caabudwaaq to overwhelm the people who took advantage of our weakness in Gedo.
In the early 2000s Morgan allied with Raxanweyn to try capture Baardheere.

I am against this bashing of Marehan as a tribe, we are talking about the mismanagement of Kismayo, the historical residents and validity of Jubbaland authority. They must submit to Ahmed Madobe's rule, vacate government property and return to Gedo.
I ain't going anywhere. Don't talk about historical residents. Would you like Reer Diini to go back to living next to you in PL? We aren't Wagardhac.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Let him be

Don't mind him we have our version of him in @Cognitivedissonance the isaaq have faysal cali waraabe the hawiyaha have their versions in their odayaal...

It's all good...

Jubaland adage iyo wax la mid ah mid na uma joogsanayso
Hooyada waas you laangaab wecel keep my name out your dick sucking lips guun yahee guunta dhashay how can a laangaab like you even mention a laandheer cismaan maxamud like me

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Mj laangaab in kismayo look at this Marehan kkkk mj are the most laandheere in kismayo thats why the mayor of kismayo is majeerteen

sheikh, marehan teaching civilisation is like belgium saying they can defeat Russia,

war Ogaden has hisotry of hundreds of years, poets, warriors, poltiicans of old, kings, ugaases, sultans,

and its not even absame, its Ogaden vs marehan, marehan is 2 generations from darood,

4 statutes siad barre built in xamar

Raage Ugaas, Hawo Tako, Sayid, Ahmed Gurey (sure hawo and ahmed were jidwaq absame, but absame is like great great great great newhew of marehan 7 generations, )

you marehans are funny,

dude we were expanding and conquering hundreds of years when other somalis were naked and begging for water and food,

we were taming gaalo madow as far as GiriGiri

your stil;l marehan, like awrtable, like leelkase, still stuck in that name as its langaab

but you have hot tall sexy halimos though - that i will give you,

The game is the Kab iyo Lax game.

You are favoring the tuug terrorist like Madhuuso because you got Marehan cuqdad.

There are not any ''makeshift neighborhoods'' on our lands. And there's no government property there's private property like homes and businesses that we own there in my city Kismayo, Lower Juba.

I am gonna stay in my native city Kismayo and native region Lower Juba and there's nothing you can do about it.

If you want to play the doqon game. Then you must go back to Galkacyo and most likely Garowe.

my marehan cousins will always be closer to me than Mjs over a 1000 times,

no such thing as kab iyo lax,

what my cousins need to understand is they ate good in kismayo for 10 years, before that it was mjs, now its Ogaden,

back in the days islands like jamica cuba, costa rica and even lands in the continental US would change hands amongst the dutch english french spanish etc

an island is one month udner english next month udner french

when yall eat good we kept quite

sure Ogaden mad ethe mamul and the kismayo chnages hands all the time is over and now Ogadne is at peace with ethiopia to focus on the two other colonies in somalia and kenya

allow us to eat good cosuin, your time will come, its politics,

marehan are treated good in DDSI and they can even buy land where mjs and idoors are banned in jigjiga

heck my uncle cabid iley the sayidka 21st centuries God be pleased with his soul gives marehans free land in jigjiga and allowed to operate firms unlike other inferiror tribes

relax, you ruled somalia for 22 years and your Oagden cosuins helped you as ministers and generals,

you allow hutus to be presdeint of galmudug,

allow us to eat, your time will come and when it does we will be ok with marehan being president, we both make up like 98% of jubbaland, its a big cake, we will share

sheikh come down ina adeer, we have bigger fish to fry

ogaden is a multinational that oeprates in many countries, yall are single market firms,

we are at war with oromo and my dagodia wife was telling me a Moahmd Zubeer Mp 4 weeks kicked out all ajuurans and dagodias from south wajir, thus another war

Ogaden in the last 3 yeasr fought with 17 tribes or races (ahmar in gondar, oromo, idoor, we karbahsed habar gidir as they attacked wagardac marehans, thank us later sheikow)

war is good, we multiply in war, eat and enjoym with your cousins, one day your time will come and we will respect yall as the president,

in the meantime send us soldiers to karbash oromo on the frontiers who are killing our somali langaab vessels and subjects

relax, why all the hate, its politics, she is a prostitute, she belongs to no man and only belongs to the most ruthless of men -but only for a time

Ogaden loves marehan, deep down we prefer them to anyone else, we will wrestle with each other but will work it out as we are related,

blood is thicker than water,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending