Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
my marehan cousins will always be closer to me than Mjs over a 1000 times,

no such thing as kab iyo lax,

what my cousins need to understand is they ate good in kismayo for 10 years, before that it was mjs, now its Ogaden,

back in the days islands like jamica cuba, costa rica and even lands in the continental US would change hands amongst the dutch english french spanish etc

an island is one month udner english next month udner french

when yall eat good we kept quite

sure Ogaden mad ethe mamul and the kismayo chnages hands all the time is over and now Ogadne is at peace with ethiopia to focus on the two other colonies in somalia and kenya

allow us to eat good cosuin, your time will come, its politics,

marehan are treated good in DDSI and they can even buy land where mjs and *****s are banned in jigjiga

heck my uncle cabid iley the sayidka 21st centuries God be pleased with his soul gives marehans free land in jigjiga and allowed to operate firms unlike other inferiror tribes

relax, you ruled somalia for 22 years and your Oagden cosuins helped you as ministers and generals,

you allow ****s to be presdeint of galmudug,

allow us to eat, your time will come and when it does we will be ok with marehan being president, we both make up like 98% of jubbaland, its a big cake, we will share

sheikh come down ina adeer, we have bigger fish to fry

ogaden is a multinational that oeprates in many countries, yall are single market firms,

we are at war with oromo and my dagodia wife was telling me a Moahmd Zubeer Mp 4 weeks kicked out all ajuurans and dagodias from south wajir, thus another war

Ogaden in the last 3 yeasr fought with 17 tribes or races (ahmar in gondar, oromo, *****, we karbahsed habar gidir as they attacked wagardac marehans, thank us later sheikow)

war is good, we multiply in war, eat and enjoym with your cousins, one day your time will come and we will respect yall as the president,

in the meantime send us soldiers to karbash oromo on the frontiers who are killing our somali langaab vessels and subjects

relax, why all the hate, its politics, she is a prostitute, she belongs to no man and only belongs to the most ruthless of men -but only for a time

Ogaden loves marehan, deep down we prefer them to anyone else, we will wrestle with each other but will work it out as we are related,

blood is thicker than water,
When ahmed madoobe wanted to become tge leader of jubaland he cane to majeerteen and started pleading saying ina abtiyaal since his mother is majeerteen, he said you settle with the bajuuni and bantu, cawramale iyo all the other minority tribes in jubadda hoose and understand them better than i do please support me so majeerteen told him if he wanted their support he must make the mayor of kismayo majeerteen likewise the interior minister must be mj thats why ever since he cane to power the interior minister and the mayor of kismayo has always been majeerteen.

In jubaland the alliance is between warsengeli, majeerteen, kaskiqabe, dhulbhante, dhisheshe, cawramale, leelkaase, arab salaax, awrtable, bajuuni, bantu

Do you think we need OG in jubaland? Think again boowe ciyaarta waa galin dembe

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
my marehan cousins will always be closer to me than Mjs over a 1000 times,

no such thing as kab iyo lax,

what my cousins need to understand is they ate good in kismayo for 10 years, before that it was mjs, now its Ogaden,

back in the days islands like jamica cuba, costa rica and even lands in the continental US would change hands amongst the dutch english french spanish etc

an island is one month udner english next month udner french

when yall eat good we kept quite

sure Ogaden mad ethe mamul and the kismayo chnages hands all the time is over and now Ogadne is at peace with ethiopia to focus on the two other colonies in somalia and kenya

allow us to eat good cosuin, your time will come, its politics,

marehan are treated good in DDSI and they can even buy land where mjs and *****s are banned in jigjiga

heck my uncle cabid iley the sayidka 21st centuries God be pleased with his soul gives marehans free land in jigjiga and allowed to operate firms unlike other inferiror tribes

relax, you ruled somalia for 22 years and your Oagden cosuins helped you as ministers and generals,

you allow ****s to be presdeint of galmudug,

allow us to eat, your time will come and when it does we will be ok with marehan being president, we both make up like 98% of jubbaland, its a big cake, we will share

sheikh come down ina adeer, we have bigger fish to fry

ogaden is a multinational that oeprates in many countries, yall are single market firms,

we are at war with oromo and my dagodia wife was telling me a Moahmd Zubeer Mp 4 weeks kicked out all ajuurans and dagodias from south wajir, thus another war

Ogaden in the last 3 yeasr fought with 17 tribes or races (ahmar in gondar, oromo, *****, we karbahsed habar gidir as they attacked wagardac marehans, thank us later sheikow)

war is good, we multiply in war, eat and enjoym with your cousins, one day your time will come and we will respect yall as the president,

in the meantime send us soldiers to karbash oromo on the frontiers who are killing our somali langaab vessels and subjects

relax, why all the hate, its politics, she is a prostitute, she belongs to no man and only belongs to the most ruthless of men -but only for a time

Ogaden loves marehan, deep down we prefer them to anyone else, we will wrestle with each other but will work it out as we are related,

blood is thicker than water,
Bro your still not understanding maybe your not privy to internal JL politics I don’t know Mx have no cuqdad against Og we don’t even mind an Og president for JL trust me on that we settle among Og marry them many major Mx subclans are bah Og the problem we have is with your leader Ahmad qalbimadoobe and his inner circle who are Kablalaxist and get their inspiration from PL they see beesha Sade as an enemy and an invader that needs to be cleansed from the lower Jubba their homes confiscated and their businesses looted so they can flee the lower Jubba this is Kablalaxist master plan written up by Ghandi and PL in 2011 this is counterproductive it won’t work in this era Madoobe works tirelessly behind the scenes exploiting old scores Mx subclans want to settle with each other he’s deep in Mx politics meeting with different subclans all the time and taking sides is this a man who has love for us? or a man who wants to keep us weak and divided if your a smart Og you would know this kismayo musical chairs will continue and the war and hatred will continue as long as people like Madoobe are in power Somalia is moving forward these actions from Madoobe belongs in the past

When ahmed madoobe wanted to become tge leader of jubaland he cane to majeerteen and started pleading saying ina abtiyaal since his mother is majeerteen, he said you settle with the bajuuni and bantu, cawramale iyo all the other minority tribes in jubadda hoose and understand them better than i do please support me so majeerteen told him if he wanted their support he must make the mayor of kismayo majeerteen likewise the interior minister must be mj thats why ever since he cane to power the interior minister and the mayor of kismayo has always been majeerteen.

In jubaland the alliance is between warsengeli, majeerteen, kaskiqabe, dhulbhante, dhisheshe, cawramale, leelkaase, arab salaax, awrtable, bajuuni, bantu

hahahahha, one thing our MJ cousns are good for is baosting and showing off,

boowe, how come Mj did not do anything and kept quite when we deproted MJ mps?

Mjs will be rewarded as they did their part,

we have no issues Mjs getting ministers, Mjs are good at keeping quite and saying its Ogadens time to eat as yall ate before marehan

if marehan become cool headed and let us it i have no worries rotating power, it come and goes, see power doesnt belong to one group, it changes like the weather, just smile and carry on until it becomes yours,

let Mjs be puntland president, i will be jubbaland president as we are majority and will share it with marehan

lets keep that deal and we will control haweiye and idoors that way,

leave idoors to us in DDSI, we leave hawiye to you in xamar, you have puntland and we have jubbaland,

kenya is another thing,

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
Bro your still not understanding maybe your not privy to internal JL politics I don’t know Mx have no cuqdad against Og we don’t even mind an Og president for JL trust me on that we settle among Og marry them many major Mx subclans are bah Og the problem we have is with your leader Ahmad qalbimadoobe and his inner circle who are Kablalaxist and get their inspiration from PL they see beesha Sade as an enemy and an invader that needs to be cleansed from the lower Jubba their homes confiscated and their businesses looted so they can flee the lower Jubba this is Kablalaxist master plan written up by Ghandi and PL in 2011 this is counterproductive it won’t work in this era Madoobe works tirelessly behind the scenes exploiting old scores Mx subclans want to settle with each other he’s deep in Mx politics meeting with different subclans all the time and taking sides is this a man who has love for us? or a man who wants to keep us weak and divided if your a smart Og you would know this kismayo musical chairs will continue and the war and hatred will continue as long as people like Madoobe are in power Somalia is moving forward these actions from Madoobe belongs in the past

kkkkkk marexan crying to an Ogaden, walee waa ceeb weyne, naaya iska xishod, dad oo isku fac aa tihin haa uu ooyin, in Somalia you take what you want, crying are for meekly cowards.

Did the kablalax crew cry to marexans when they were conquering kismayo leaving bodies of marexans in trail???

P.s. no amount of crying, begging and calacaaling will ever change your (marexans) sad predicament unless you folks embrace Violence.

Shaolin23

kkkkkk marexan crying to an Ogaden, walee waa ceeb weyne, naaya iska xishod, dad oo isku fac aa tihin haa uu ooyin, in Somalia you take what you want, crying are for meekly cowards.

Did the kablalax crew cry to marexans when they were conquering kismayo leaving bodies of marexan in trail???

P.s. no amount of crying, begging and calacaaling will ever change your (marexans) sad predicament unless you folks embrace 2 things as your friends whole-heartily, its Opportunism and Violence.
You were naked a hundred years ago picking cotton for MJ in Hobyo how do you even have a face to enter inner Darood politics it’s like an Africa American from the ghetto going to the White House involving himself in Trumps beef with his staff it doesn’t make sense 27 years ago you were mechanics,labourers,taxi drivers and bus drivers now your drug dealers terrorists,squatters and looters posing as dawlad stay in your lane

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
hahahahha, one thing our MJ cousns are good for is baosting and showing off,

boowe, how come Mj did not do anything and kept quite when we deproted MJ mps?

Mjs will be rewarded as they did their part,

we have no issues Mjs getting ministers, Mjs are good at keeping quite and saying its Ogadens time to eat as yall ate before marehan

if marehan become cool headed and let us it i have no worries rotating power, it come and goes, see power doesnt belong to one group, it changes like the weather, just smile and carry on until it becomes yours,

let Mjs be puntland president, i will be jubbaland president as we are majority and will share it with marehan

lets keep that deal and we will control haweiye and *****s that way,

leave *****s to us in DDSI, we leave hawiye to you in xamar, you have puntland and we have jubbaland,

kenya is another thing,
Harti are united in jubaland along with arab salaax, bajuuni, cawramale, leelkaase, awrtable, warsengeli, dhulbhante, majeerteen, dhisheshe, kaskiqabe, bantu

Boowe ciyaarta waa galin dembe that divide and rule wont work

first jubbaland will always be led by calwyahan, makahil or mohamed zubeer, ghaandi is cabdigwaq and has no infleunce in jubbaland,

secondly, since when did Ogaden ever need kab iyo lax fakeness, we dont even use the darood card, OG stands on his own,

marehan are our cosuins, blood will not change, they have karbashed us and we have karbahsed them,

all i am saying is lets eat for a while since yall eat for over a decade, we kept quite, yall keep quite with hawiye in galmudug waiting for your time,

yall have xamar somalia presdient, we have never been given PM or presdienty as it always goes to mareahn mostly and mjs

sure we have DDSI and kenya in retunr, but we never complain, when a hawiye is presdeint they always pick mareahn or mjs as PM , sure we were busy with ethiopia when somalia was burning last 25 years but now we are fully focused on jubbaland once again,

mareahn has every right, their time will come for jubbaland and once president we will respect it and keep quite

only Ogadden or marehan can lead jubbaland but you will need our votes , i have no isisues voting mareahn if he has good ideas in fixing the economy and rebuilding,

be patient our cosuins,

when mareahn pms were changed so many times, we never complained, when hassan picked mareahn one after the other we never said anything

we understand they want to keep us away becaeu Ogadne has the culture once he gets his foot in the door its hard to get him out, ask kenyan somalsi and ethiopian somalis becaseu of our huge numbers and war like nature,

i am happy to share with marehan but not a aggressive one out for renevge, the homes taken are taken even from Ogaden, it belongs to the state and hasan did it, so did abdiqasim in 2004 he bulldozed state homes taken over,

i lost 5 legal plots i purchased in 2013 to make way for kismayo universty, i moaned but kept quite, i was told to f*ck off,

but i am happy to see somali kids being educated , worst yet the land was given to Ugaas koshing, my very own reer cabdulle chaps to build kismayo uni because ahmed put the original uni spot with kenyan and american soldiers so he gave them 1 km of other peoples land

i kept quite, because our kids will be educated and we need doctors and nurses as mothers are dying in labour , i know moahed zubeer guys who lost land worth half a million dollars, halla purchased lands ahmed turned into hospital, uni, state functionary buildings, we cried and kept quite

many homaes are badly built with out space in between for roads, specially marehan guulwade area, and it used to be former somali miliatry barracks, so its state land,

marehan took over former miitary houses and lands as rthey did not have anyhwere they lived before like OGaden lives in via afamdow, farjano, dalxiisaka, sayidka, fanoole, argatda, etc

state land must be given back

XaajiXumbo

You were naked a hundred years ago picking cotton for MJ in Hobyo how do you even have a face to enter inner Darood politics it’s like an Africa American from the ghetto going to the White House involving himself in Trumps beef with his staff it doesn’t make sense 27 years ago you were mechanics,labourers,taxi drivers and bus drivers now your drug dealers terrorists,squatters and looters posing as dawlad stay in your lane
:mjlol:
waryaa naagow go back to begging your fellow daroods for leniency in Jubaland, xoolo foqol xoolo!

:drakelaugh::russ:
kulaha this fool

''Please Ogaden iyo MJ we marexan are daroods too, why are you sidelining and killing us marexans in jubaland''

Did the kablalax crew cry to marexans when they were conquering kismayo leaving bodies of marexans in trail???

P.s. no amount of crying, begging and calacaaling will ever change your (marexans) sad predicament unless you folks embrace Violence.

ugaas i like your emotionless philosophy to war, you understand real Politik,

when marehan was doing dhaanto in kismayo we kept quite

Ogadne ahs never lost an inche of labnd and will come back 100 years later if yuo kick his ass today, he never forgets,

marehan think a land taken through bloodshed in 1820s will be given up freely,

also this kab iyo lax thing is fake and a way of mareahn making it eaier for him wehn saying he lsot,

we deport Mjs mps if they misbehave, he thinks we give a shit about darood fakenss or kab iyo lax,

i like marehan but if they want beef we are ready,

XaajiXumbo

ugaas i like your emotionless philosophy to war, you understand real Politik,

when marehan was doing dhaanto in kismayo we kept quite

Ogadne ahs never lost an inche of labnd and will come back 100 years later if yuo kick his ass today, he never forgets,

marehan think a land taken through bloodshed in 1820s will be given up freely,

also this kab iyo lax thing is fake and a way of mareahn making it eaier for him wehn saying he lsot,

we deport Mjs mps if they misbehave, he thinks we give a shit about darood fakenss or kab iyo lax,

i like marehan but if they want beef we are ready,

Anaga HG dont mess about, we will hunt, kill and paralyse anyone regardless of qabiils, we are after our interest only, this naag marexan called @Shaolin23 talks from his fanny when he calls us HG shisheey that has no business in Jubaland affair when it was us HG that brought his langaab arse to kismayo at the first place.

Hell Teeri you should teach that newbie shaolin mofo about HG history in jubaland, how we invaded expelled throughout the history all daroods and occupied for extended periods over many times, BECAUSE WE CAN.

P.S @Teeri-Alpha stop saying you beat HG in DDS/K5 when in fact it was salebaan nomads you fought and not united HG.

Are you bipolar or simply disturbed a little bit in the upper chamber..

Hooyada waas you laangaab wecel keep my name out your dick sucking lips guun yahee guunta dhashay how can a laangaab like you even mention a laandheer cismaan maxamud like me

On one post this mothafucker is a lion and soo laandheer him and his baboon grandmother can take on Russia and then few minutes later my man is sucking on harti balls deep....

Which one is it...I think you are a bit of a laangaab or a bit gay

What an absolute idiot....

Shaolin23

The
Anaga HG dont mess about, we will hunt, kill and paralyse anyone regardless of qabiils, we are after our interest only, this naag marexan called @Shaolin23 talks from his fanny when he calls us HG shisheey that has no business in Jubaland affair when it was us HG that brought his langaab arse to kismayo at the first place.

Hell Teeri you should teach that newbie shaolin mofo about HG history in jubaland, how we invaded expelled throughout the history all daroods and occupied for extended periods over many times, BECAUSE WE CAN.

P.S @Teeri-Alpha stop saying you beat HG in DDS/K5 when in fact it was salebaan nomads you fought and not united HG.
Oh u mad now huh I’m king Sacad killer bro since way back we created lafa Hawiye :denzelnigga:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Are you bipolar or simply disturbed a little bit in the upper chamber..

On one post this mothafucker is a lion and soo laandheer him and his baboon grandmother can take on Russia and then few minutes later my man is sucking on harti balls deep....

Which one is it...I think you are a bit of a laangaab or a bit gay

What an absolute idiot....
How can I suck on harti balls when I am harti hooyada waase if you don’t like my views then don’t qoute me mofo laangaab

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@whitehartlane Let me make this perfectly clear to you i dont like your laangaab tribe and personally i find you repugnant thats why you will never find me having a cordial conversation with you.

I am unapologetically mahamud saleeban i don't @ you cause you are insignificant but you stay @ me looking for my attention i get it you despise me by he who holds my soul in his hand the feeling is mutual now vamoose and stay out my mentions Adigo mudan oo weliba mahadsan boowe

[U][I][B]@whitehartlane[/B][/I][/U] Let me make this perfectly clear to you i dont like your laangaab tribe and personally
I am kablalax harti Majeerteen Mohamud saleeban cismaan mahamud guun yaheey guunta dhashay

i find you repugnant thats why you will never find me having a cordial conversation with you.

I am unapologetically mahamud saleeban i don't @ you cause you are insignificant but you stay @ me looking for my attention i get it you despise me by he who holds my soul in his hand the feeling is mutual now vamoose and stay out my mentions Adigo mudan oo weliba mahadsan boowe
:ulyin:

You don't like my laangaab tribe?????

Didn't u say you few minutes ago that you are kablalax harti majeerteen laandheer.....???

Duuude you are all over the place..

Either u are kablalax harti majeerteen and you hate all sade mareexaan and all other somalis or you are something saleebaan laandheern and you just hate all somalis except your nanny and her donkey..

Just make up your mind I don't have all day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts