#Growingupsomali

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
When hoyo yells abaha wus at you while abo walks in from work.

IMG_20200222_180445.jpg

I will never understand parents that say to they kids abaha w....I even remember hearing a Somali lady saying to her kid once and I told her she could say abaha cuun at least if she has to curse. She looked at me as if I was a shaydan for telling her how to raise her kids. My parents never used this on us alhamdulillāh.

:faysalwtf:

I remember not knowing my parents name until like the age of 7 lol, always used to say abo and hooyo when people asked me their name. I never got that much beats as kid but the threats alone was enough to give a kid trauma... 'Wirr & Aarr'.

When my mum bought home an African phone card, we knew that night was going to be lots of buuq and we'd tread it.
:jcoleno:
I remember one time my hoyoo made me and my siblings pack our clothes and belongings in bin bags and told us to leave because she had enough, that was some funny memories ahahaha

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Whenever you disagree with your hooyo's opinion and she decides to pull the 'I carried you for 9 months' card like it validates her point.o_O
Alhumdillah it doesn't get to that point with me cus I ain't a self centred atheist who thinks i know better than my own hooyoo_O

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Alhumdillah it doesn't get to that point with me cus I ain't a self centred atheist who thinks i know better than my own hooyoo_O
Don't abayo macan. Am an regular smoker of weed. Wallahi it ain't good for you. Especially if your mum finds out it will destroy your relationship with her. I barely speak to my hooyo as an result.
You're right you are even worse than that :mjlol::fantasia2:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
When you see your mum with her friend and friends daughter and one of em makes a marriage joke. That shits hella awkward
bro i had this habaryar (not really) who did this shit all the time
the first time she pulled that i was nine
traumatized for life :kendrickcry:

Macalin M

Out here
bro i had this habaryar (not really) who did this shit all the time
the first time she pulled that i was nine
traumatized for life :kendrickcry:
I knew this girl cuz she added me on snap one time and I saw my mum chatting to her marge. Then her mum made some comment along those lines and I could see the look on her face. I laughed awkwardly before swiftly leaving the scene.

Trending

Latest posts