#Growingupsomali

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I know dhegdheer story sxb I would hear it alot but didn't faze with since you can ambush her in her sleep and pour boiled water lol

I saw that women turning into that deformity , my first reaction after few days I found out she was a fake not from Muscat Oman

I didn't believe 7up to cure anything , I grew up believing sprite to be the answer lol but they're not so different similar to Dr pepper and Cola

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I will never understand parents that say to they kids abaha w....I even remember hearing a Somali lady saying to her kid once and I told her she could say abaha cuun at least if she has to curse. She looked at me as if I was a shaydan for telling her how to raise her kids. My parents never used this on us alhamdulillāh.

:faysalwtf:

I remember not knowing my parents name until like the age of 7 lol, always used to say abo and hooyo when people asked me their name. I never got that much beats as kid but the threats alone was enough to give a kid trauma... 'Wirr & Aarr'.

When my mum bought home an African phone card, we knew that night was going to be lots of buuq and we'd tread it.
:jcoleno:
It's unimaginable that my parents would say that.

Trending

Latest posts