Growing up Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Growing up as Somali in the west:

1) Get use to Somali men coming over the weekend to your house doing Khat with your dad and blasting music.

2) Get sent to a shitty Islamic school that costs $500 a month because your parents don't want you to go to school with those "gaalos"(infidels).

3) Get sent to dugsi and have bunch of psychologically retarded with anger issues and who are violent teach you the Quran.

4) Experience child abuse from dugsi teachers and everyone seems to be okay with it.

5) Experience some Somali women coming over to your mom's house, be surprised that my both parents work and don't get assistance from the government. Openly discuss that staying at home, producing more children will get you more money from the government and that my mom should quit her job. What great way to teach children about work ethic.

6) Deal with other family members stupidity and put up with it. "Hey abaayo(my mom) can you hold my children(5 of these fuckers) today because my deadbeat religious husband won't hold them and I need to go the mall with my friends."

miss-j.gif

@Knowthyself

tumblr_nvkg40HQ1Y1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

VixR

Veritas
You need to stop cornering him @NewYork @Tramo @Zak Jingo You can't have believed everyone would have something positive to say. And stop bringing atheism into every damn thing.

You people r so intolerant.
Was it only my macalin that would put a pencil in between your fingers and scrunch it together? Yo that shit hurttttttttttt
THIS!

This happened to me, he broke my pinky finger that way. Only once but that's all it took. Never had to go back.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
my maclin was lit af
nigga sleep when you read your cashir and shit... and when the maclin leaves... the room turns into the hunger games you gotta fend fo yo life

VixR

Veritas
It wasn't a school. There was this house a small group of kids used to gather for a Sunday school type thing, but my parents actually paid that dude to come to over our house personally lol.

First he used a pencil, was unsatisfied with it even though it hurt plenty, so he told me to get a twig from the backyard, obviously got him something weakish lol. He got mad, went out himself and got some fat tough branchy twig and scrunched my hand so hard it made my pinky break. Our neighbors knocked at our door lol.

maestro

Cultural revolution
You need to stop cornering him @NewYork @Tramo @Zak Jingo You can't have believed everyone would have something positive to say. And stop bringing atheism into every damn thing.

You don't have to defend him this dude is a neckbeard loser who personifies all internet atheist stereotypes

Why do you even associate with these people? You seem way too cool for this :susp:

Mess with Agnosticsm :nvjpqts:

You don't have to defend him this dude is a neckbeard loser who personifies all internet atheist stereotypes

Why do you even associate with these people? You seem way too cool for this :susp:

Agnostics are just pussy Atheists. Either all out or nothing

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

THIS!

This happened to me, he broke my pinky finger that way. Only once but that's all it took. Never had to go back.
dude was the one who brought religion into it when it wasnt even necessary :mjdontkno:

like i get it, his experiences shaped how he views things but he shouldnt project it onto the rest of us

VixR

Veritas

Most atheists really aren't like how you describe though.

Are u agnostic?
dude was the one who brought religion into it when it wasnt even necessary :mjdontkno:

like i get it, his experiences shaped how he views things but he shouldnt project it onto the rest of us
It's like dissent isn't tolerated here. People will have different views, that's life. But, fair enough, he did project.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Waxaan xasuusta Gabdhaha dugsiga markeey looxa dhaqanayan jab muraayad baan hoosta udhigi jirey si aan u arko "Kastuumo" eey wadato.

Macalalinka maalin I arkey anigoo afaarahaas sameenayo, markaasa SARBI la igu tumey. That was crazy. Lol

VixR

Veritas
Forreal though, a finger is just about the lamest bone you can break. Didn't even get the glory of getting my cast signed, like wtf, I was robbed blind of that experience mayne :lol:

Merca

Inactive.
Waxaan xasuusta Gabdhaha dugsiga markeey looxa dhaqanayan jab muraayad baan hoosta udhigi jirey si aan u arko "Kastuumo" eey wadato.

Macalalinka maalin I arkey anigoo afaarahaas sameenayo, markaasa SARBI la igu tumey. That was crazy. Lol

:susp:Why does this shit sound like it's taken from an anime series? But seriously though, that's really disturbing and nasty. If I was the teacher I would do more than just that to you. :mindblown:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
images

I remember as kid going with my older brother to defend our xafad against kids from another xafad in Xamar, good times. It was dog eat dog world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts