Growing up Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Dugsi was brutal sxb, the macaalins absolutely loved collective punishment.

One nigga in the subcis fucked up? Everybody lining up and getting the phone cord

:chrisfreshhah:

One macaalin went too far when I was around 14, I sucker punched that nigga. my last day in dugsi

:lolbron:

One nigga in the subcis fucked up? Everybody lining up and getting the phone cord

One macaalin went too far when I was around 14, I sucker punched that nigga. my last day in dugsi

We had a teacher would make the best students capo's. With his permission they could whip you with a stick. One particular capo was same age as another blik dude. The capo hits with the stick blik dude flips and punched him. Macalinka came in between like he is breaking up a play fight smilling and shit

ya i learned quick never tell your hoyo what kid hit you if you get into a fight. always handle that with your boys and the culprit involved. even if you won the fight. never utter a word.

:wow:

:pachah1:This one time my hoyo took me back to this ethiopian kid i fought and told me "facaa weeye iska dici" Then after beating the kid up in front of my mother he went to his mother then told her we ganged up on her. ww3 was about to happen but thankfully the whole neighborhood was there to stop it.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:pachah1:This one time my hoyo took me back to this ethiopian kid i fought and told me "facaa weeye iska dici" Then after beating the kid up in front of my mother he went to his mother then told her we ganged up on her. ww3 was about to happen but thankfully the whole neighborhood was there to stop it.

yeah never ever tell hoyo :wow:

when i get married imma make sure my kids only come to me when they get their asses whooped or get into a fight. :wow:

:gladbron:I could never do that, every macaalin I ever had personally knew my mom and where my HOUSE was.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I remember this time we had a new classmate called Dennis he was a Madow and during recess he said youre a like me and I told him we dont look a like at all and than my swedish friends jumped in and said you cant call him a hes brown and you look like a bluenegro

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
>sucker punched the macaalin

giphy.gif

I remember this time we had a new classmate called Dennis he was a Madow and during recess he said youre a like me and I told him we dont look a like at all and than my swedish friends jumped in and said you cant call him a hes brown and you look like a bluenegro

that's vicious
blue negro :deadrose:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Was it only my macalin that would put a pencil in between your fingers and scrunch it together? Yo that shit hurttttttttttt

yo that's sadistic lmfaoo

we had a macaalin that had a plastic cooking spoon called "mr Xaax :)" (the smiley was on the handle) and he chaffed the bottom so it would take skin with every hit.

but breaking bones and shit? nah.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

lmfaooooooooooo who cares what a swedish person thinks doe :sheed:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
:mjcry:I was so gullible as a kid this one time when I was 8 this White older kid had a candy bag I asked if I could taste and he said well you have to close your eyes I did and opened my mouth to only get a bag filled with sand in my mouth

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wait macalin dugsi teachers were physically beating you guys and never occurred to call 911?
Damn you guys were masakiins.

I went to Paki owned dugsi, nobody dared to touch us. :rejoice:

DiricLover

Qalanjo
yo that's sadistic lmfaoo

we had a macaalin that had a plastic cooking spoon called "mr Xaax :)" (the smiley was on the handle) and he chaffed the bottom so it would take skin with every hit.

but breaking bones and shit? nah.
It was fucking brutal wallahi. After he was done with that he would tell me to put my hands on my head and balance on one leg and face the wall till it was home time. Sad times I tell ya

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Wait macalin dugsi teachers were physically beating you guys and never occurred to call 911?
Damn you guys were masakiins.

I went to Paki owned dugsi, nobody dared to touch us. :rejoice:

i heard great things about those dugsis

y'all get desks and shit and can go to the bathroom whenever. :wow:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
i heard great things about those dugsis

y'all get desks and shit and can go to the bathroom whenever. :wow:
We had snack breaks, lockers, Quran finishing parties every weekend, guest speakers from other countries. :rejoice:

I remember going to this Arabic mosque where the teacher told us to learn Arabic because he said you can't be a true muslim without speaking and writing in Arabic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts