Grow ur hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
IMG_0503.JPG

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
The fro is just curls that have been combed. I got some wavy, some curly and some straight hairs it's weird but still, I can get a fro if I comb my hair. The fro will be weak af though you could literally blow at it and it would budge:kodaksmiley:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The longer my hair gets the drier it turns. Combination of curls and bad management :manny:

Edit ;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can only have a proper afro when my hair is short :damn:
I've got 3c/b hair but the longer it gets the dryer it is smh:damedamn:

Somali men look better with coarse hair, straight hair looks incel on most of us.

Btw I have curly hair, but i'd rather hair kinky hair than straight hair looking like a Dravidian.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Even there they have biases against it.

I bet there are scientific studies showing that having a big messy beard and / or long hair (males) have negative impact at the job market.

Haven't perceptions changed though? I have met professionals with long hair and tattoos before.

Have any of your colleagues ever had this type of look?

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Long or short? :dead:

I have pretty curly hair but I've never been able to get anything resembling an afro :cosbyhmm: maybe because it's too long? Usually ur hair becomes looser the longer it is, because the hair is stretched and becomes weighted down

It doesn't turn into an afro :dwill: maybe if I brush it while it's dry?

My hair was a fro when it was shorter. It starts to look very different as it grows longer.

Yes if you brush it while it is dry it becomes a wicked a fro. You will also break a lot of hair lol.

Somalis use to make fun of me back in my high school days for having timo jilaac, saying stuff like " Why you perming your hair ? " and other baloney, but i learned to grow and appreciate my 3A hair :rejoice:

Bohol

VIP
I grew afro once for 1 year, it was round and big like a bush. In the end though it was too heavy I cut it off for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts