Grow ur hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
It's disgusting and unprofessional, no matter what the texture.

If I were in the position of hiring people I would automatically not hire males with long hair. Generally they are weirdos.

Medium fro is already coming in nice :whoo:

I think will twist it on the top like Isaiah rashad even tho older Somali people will think I'm a dibjir

@Assata Shakur do I look like a true black panther wadani?:mjpls:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The only thing your missing is your beret and leather jacket.
IMG_0503.JPG

Fight the power!
:fittytousand:

Have fun having a shitty career.
You can still have decently long hair in a professional environment, as long as it is taken cared of. I have a feeling that you have nuanced biases against long hair in general sxb. :childplease:

Apollo

VIP
s with their 99% unemployment rate not understanding the job market, not surprised.

Next you guys will start making arguments that the Niqab/Burqa has no negative impact.

Even there they have biases against it.

I bet there are scientific studies showing that having a big messy beard and / or long hair (males) have negative impact at the job market.
Come to think of it you may have a point, just shave it off and grow it back when you get the job. They will have no choice but to allow you or face discrimination charges (my calture) :mjswag:

No bidaar, full hairline, and my hair is much straighter than most Somalis.

Just giving you morons sound advice.
:ayaanswag:
War I'm a girl I need to have long hair
:camby:
It's okay you obviously feel some type of way about niggas with long hair.
One must of stole your girl away.
:mjpls:

s with their 99% unemployment rate not understanding the job market, not surprised.

Next you guys will start making arguments that the Niqab/Burqa has no negative impact.

:chrisfreshhah:That's why I always make sure to look clean-shaven, clean-cut and dapper. My family are still trying to get me to grow a salafi beard because it's "sunnah". Nah, my name already raises flags on a TSA watch-list, I'm not gonna look like an Osama either,:mjlol:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
:chrisfreshhah:That's why I always make sure to look clean-shaven, clean-cut and dapper. My family are still trying to get me to grow a salafi beard because it's "sunnah". Nah, my name already raises flags on a TSA watch-list, I'm not gonna look like an Osama either,:mjlol:
I find large beards rather off putting imagine all the little bacterial colonies living in every strand of facial hair. A large beard becomes uneasy to manage and when it comes to intimacy with your other half it's more of an obstacle than a desired goal. A small beard which doesn't look like wizard is acceptable, but a rather large head of hair on your face is a scary menacing image which makes people fear you. It looks to me that you are an underdeveloped neaderthal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts