Grow ur hair

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I'm a woman and blessed with a fro I'm not afraid to be ashamed of it, woman are brainwashed into liking straight long hair when many have very curly to tight coarse hair , something which I don't possess I have hard hair which even a comb cannot mess around with, role on the fro !! I will be working it as they say.

It's like a black sponge. I used to hid my pencils in it :damn:
Long or short? :dead:
Normal I'd guess.

I have pretty curly hair but I've never been able to get anything resembling an afro :cosbyhmm: maybe because it's too long? Usually ur hair becomes looser the longer it is, because the hair is stretched and becomes weighted down

what do you mean. don't you have the same hair. :ayaanswag:

It doesn't turn into an afro :dwill: maybe if I brush it while it's dry?

Long or short? :dead:

I have pretty curly hair but I've never been able to get anything resembling an afro :cosbyhmm: maybe because it's too long? Usually ur hair becomes looser the longer it is, because the hair is stretched and becomes weighted down

It doesn't turn into an afro :dwill: maybe if I brush it while it's dry?
I know what you mean but I had this African lady do it for me she used a boar bristle brush, a hair dryer, and lots of hair spray.

I know what you mean but I had this African lady do it for me she used a boar bristle brush, a hair dryer, and lots of hair spray.

This is the closest thing I could get to an afro

original.jpg

:dead:

I thought Somalis had on average 3a to 3c hair:ohhh:
I'm all for guys growing their fro's though :lawd:
The fro is just curls that have been combed. I got some wavy, some curly and some straight hairs it's weird but still, I can get a fro if I comb my hair. The fro will be weak af though you could literally blow at it and it would budge:kodaksmiley:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The longer my hair gets the drier it turns. Combination of curls and bad management :manny:

Edit ;

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I can't be the only one rocking the electrocuted Cushitic Einstein w/curls look, I look like a hobo from across the block if I don't fix my hair.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
s with their 99% unemployment rate not understanding the job market, not surprised.

Next you guys will start making arguments that the Niqab/Burqa has no negative impact.

To be fair you're only describing half the picture here. Society frowns upon long hair and thus only fringe loons grow it out.

It's entirely based on societal preconceptions and a viewpoint surrounding dead follicles that grows from your scalp hindering employment...is holistically dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.