Group of Incels larping as Somali men attack Somali woman

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
they literally save underage somali girls picd and distribute it they also threaten to rape girls obviously they need to be arrested and charged
No doubt but I'm not surprised. Internet degenerates are so common that I'm more shocked when a person online is decent more than anything else. If they're doxxed then they'll never show their faces online, though you need someone on the inside to do that. Most likely someone within their little incel collective will have a falling out and we'll get details.

Personally I'm one for IRL justice, sometimes people don't learn till their nose has been broken. Something that's lacking in this digital age is consequences.

Also these folk are clear examples of why we have to pay more attention when our kids are online. Unrestricted Internet access has damaged a lot of people's minds.

Somalis are so overfamilary with eachother that we know a group of trolls with less than 10k followers combined, if you ask AA whose tareeq nashed most dont know even though he reach a way wider audience. If you ask albanians,kurds,madows or arabs about their twtr incels they’ve got no clue!

it’s crazy how much somalis focus on the degenerates in our community but now make sense why that fob Abti Liban started a whole nationality war and made my whole FYP about the morroco debacle. More somalis know about D@rk N@N than the Somali judge in international court really says it all.

Somalis are so overfamilary with eachother that we know a group of trolls with less than 10k followers combined, if you ask AA whose tareeq nashed most dont know even though he reach a way wider audience. If you ask albanians,kurds,madows or arabs about their twtr incels they’ve got no clue!

it’s crazy how much somalis focus on the degenerates in our community but now make sense why that fob Abti Liban started a whole nationality war and made my whole FYP about the morroco debacle. More somalis know about D@rk N@N than the Somali judge in international court really says it all.
I prefer that way somalis are jealous people who always pull each other down. Professional Somalis in high places should stay low-key. Look what they tried to do to the Lockheed Martin Farax.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP

There really isn't that much in terms of accounts focusing on Somali excellence. I follow a brother who runs a farm back home and another who has a charity that plants trees. Both are small fry compared to these online jesters that dance for any spec of clout.

I suppose this isn't simply a somali issue since online the bad often outweighs the good, however since we're such a small percentage of the online sphere our bad is amplified.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️

Nobody would care about dark*nn if they didn’t make things go viral lol.

I know the dude who runs most hated. Hes marexaan wallahi

Jokes aside, I seriously think something is mentally wrong with the Somali guys who are in this Somali woman-bashing season endlessly........Seriously, how can anyone dedicate his (or their) entire social media experience to bashing Somali girls? They coned words like "B\omalian" which they use against Somali girls. Very odd.

I can genuinely say I have not seen a single positive things about somalis this year like 0 we only seem to attract hate and negativity. And the month hasn't even finished. Imagine Feb, March, April etc

Nobody would care about dark*nn if they didn’t make things go viral lol.

Back then when they started, they were into race and nationality wars. Their madow, carab, and cadaan bashing used to be fun, but it seems they decided to discipline Somali girls who crossed the line, especially the ones that bragged about dating ajnabis while dissing Somali men in the process. In their mind, they're trying to defend Somali name in social media.

Trending

Latest posts