Group of Incels larping as Somali men attack Somali woman

So I did a little investigation after searching through all these profiles I’ve noticed they all have a common background which is Ethiopia I think these people are habesh
IMG_1376.jpeg
IMG_1377.jpeg
IMG_1378.jpeg
IMG_1379.jpeg
IMG_1380.jpeg
IMG_1381.jpeg

pinkyandthebrain

All praise is due to Allah Lord of the worlds.
VIP
most hated dude Hates oromos and Ethiopians so I doubt he's any of them but the macronian girl is defo an oromo girl although she hates oromo men

most hated dude Hates oromos and Ethiopians so I doubt he's any of them but the macronian girl is defo an oromo girl although she hates oromo men
No, the kpop idol pic account is Oscar. Every account in the pic is Somali. Hilibcel was accusing some random Somali guy of being madow a while ago. They’re very slow.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Who are these people? Am I supposed to care about twitter trolls? Cause the website has gone to shit since it became "X". Nothing of value on there and I only keep it for news updates and even they are filled with fake news and trolls.

Report these accounts. Keep reporting them till they're gone and then hunt for their back up accounts. Harass them till they disappear.

pinkyandthebrain

All praise is due to Allah Lord of the worlds.
VIP
Who are these people? Am I supposed to care about twitter trolls? Cause the website has gone to shit since it became "X". Nothing of value on there and I only keep it for news updates and even they are filled with fake news and trolls.
they literally save underage somali girls picd and distribute it they also threaten to rape girls obviously they need to be arrested and charged

Trending