Greetings from a Kazakh Nomad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay put the guns away, and fight one on one you don’t even believe that you will win yourself. Any geeljire UFC/Boxing fighters I should know of?
A lot of those AKs in that picture were most likely manufactured in Kazakhstan. So thank me for your hand-me-down AKs

A lot of those AKs in that picture were most likely manufactured in Kazakhstan. So thank me for your hand-me-down AKs
f*ck Kazakhs geeljires would conquer you in a day
child%20soldier6_3.jpg

I have no beef I was just trying to piss you off
Trust me that gook shit is played out in trolling. We get called that by Russian school aged kids thru CS:GO on the daily. I would say a good half of Kazakhs don’t look like gooks tho

Attachments

• B17C118F-679E-4428-8AED-9BCE849996BB.jpeg
    B17C118F-679E-4428-8AED-9BCE849996BB.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 157
  • A4869ECE-3617-4DD5-9629-4C8A7D185885.jpeg
    A4869ECE-3617-4DD5-9629-4C8A7D185885.jpeg
    47 KB · Views: 165
It’s just that our bum ass president looks like an anime character leftover

Attachments

• 24B7F6B6-66DE-4116-82B1-1C374C3FA847.jpeg
    24B7F6B6-66DE-4116-82B1-1C374C3FA847.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 207
Trust me that gook shit is played out in trolling. We get called that by Russian school aged kids thru CS:GO on the daily. I would say a good half of Kazakhs don’t look like gooks tho
You can still see it in the first guy but not so much the second one do you look east asian?

Ok, for example we have a tradition where if someone gets something new like a car or house or etc it’s on them to make a celebration for it and it’s called “juamyn ony” meaning roughly “I will wash it away” while the guests have to give money and it’s called korimdik which roughly translates to “money for witnessing it first”

Thts very interesting bro.. i like also this particular tradition Koii Jass...its very unique, can you tell us a little about it?...

Thts very interesting bro.. i like also this particular tradition Koii Jass...its very unique, can you tell us a little about it?...
Sure, it is generally a tradition from pre-Islamic times. Essentially, the age between 0 and 15 is regarded by Kazakhs as the little goat age, you are fragile and growing, however once someone reaches 15 he is in the “sheep age”. This is the age where the family wants to see if they should have hope in their som, between the ages of 15 and 25 the son is tasked with many hard tasks such as grazing the animals day in and day out and making difficult decisions. It will be tough but you can’t make it easier for your child as life will be tough. If somebody successfully tackles the challenge then after 25 they enter into the “horse” age where the family is essentially slowly giving the keys to the son, if the son fails miserably during the “sheep” age of 15-25 then he will forever remain in the “sheep” age and will be a labeled a waste man for the rest of his life

Because Kazakhs don’t really herd animals in the steppes anymore, the modern Kazakh family does this by entrusting the son more and giving him much harder decisions in ages 15-25 and expecting him to start becoming successful in life be it thru education, business and or etc. If they waste those 10 years sitting on their ass then the family basically loses hope in that son.

Koi Jas means “Sheep age”

Yes not only was tht very informative but the term itself was not readily available online..i also changed the spelling of it incase u went for a quick google search..the chances of you getting this information from online was zero to none..and i challenge anyone to look up what i asked of our guest..

Thank you for the detailed information..

You are officially no longer an ashy abdybody who disputes my qualified approval seal can go and accept the same challenge u not only overcame but also corrected the spelling mistakes i deliberately inserted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts