Greater Somalia Must be Restored

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
The Greater 5 Somalia

Somali_land_2006_12_02.png

While growing up I remember my father speaking of the 5 Somalias with twinkles in his eyes and speaking of how vast it was in Africa.

Italian Somalia

British Somalia

Djibouti

Ogadenia

NFD

These 5 regions encompass what must be restored in order to rightfully reclaim our throne in Africa.

Somalia a land with rich history,
poetry,
people,
resources.
Is absolutely destroyed and not by a civil war, not by ignorance or low IQs, not even by QABILISM,
but rather by the West and Arab nations due to greed.

I once foolishly believed that I had nothing to do with Somalia but starting today I will spend my life in restoring my country- my home.

I watched this documentary and it really changed me.

The words from many in this video has greatly affected me in their brilliant and fearless ability to admit even what a child will tell you is the truth.

• Piracy is a code word for sailors in an attempt to control the Gulf of Aden.
  • Amisom are there to keep Somalia fragmented.
  • The West seeks to keep Somalia fragmented.
  • Arab nations seek to keep Somalia fragmented.
Why? Somalia is sitting on valuable oil reserves and has a coast filled with rich waters and resources.

You see all of these people doing their best to keep Somalia dependent on scraps called 'aid' and nobody bats their eyelashes.

It's a pity to see my brethren clasp to qabilism when the whole entire world is out to get you.

The only solution is to take the India or North Korea route and rely on no other nations to get to the top.

Somalia needs a great leader and that will only happen with people who have given up on qabilism.

I ask you my fellow people, children of diaspora to let this begin. May we give up on qabilism that was a western ploy to keep us divided and work together to unite Somalia!

SOMALIA!

HA NOOLATO!

2000px-Flag-map_of_Greater_Somalia.svg.png

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Someone on SSPOT has "A goal without a plan is just a wish" or something to that effect. We need to have a solid plan in making Somaliweyn great.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Someone on SSPOT has "A goal without a plan is just a wish" or something to that effect. We need to have a solid plan in making Somaliweyn great.
I am working on what I can do with my dad but one individual is not enough to make a change.

I believe we must determine what Somalia has that the rest of the world needs. In India that was IT.

There is another option. If this next generation forgets about qabil hatred we can unite like China did with the Qin dynasty under a strong leader.

Lastly, we can take a dictatorship route with a strong leader who cuts Somalia off from the rest of the world like North Korea did.

YoungFarah

VIP
I am working on what I can do with my dad but one individual is not enough to make a change.

I believe we must determine what Somalia has that the rest of the world needs. In India that was IT.

There is another option. If this next generation forgets about qabil hatred we can unite like China did with the Qin dynasty under a strong leader.

Lastly, we can take a dictatorship route with a strong leader who cuts Somalia off from the rest of the world like North Korea did.
I agree on looking at a field where we can excel in. Somalia is blessed in a coastline, various types of energy renewable and non-renewable like oil, solar and wind. We have good arable land. We have the most camels exported in the world even though our country is in shambles. We are truly blessed people and once we unite we become a problem to our enemies and greatness shall commence.

:whoa:

You were spot on with everything else except that part. Somalia doesn't have a country like China to protect it if we go that route. What we have is our god given and blessed natural resources that span the horn and we just need to utilize it.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

Qin dynasty:ahh:if you were in the UK we would be dating :damn:you know about waring states period :damn:i love you soo much :liberaltears:

YoungFarah

VIP

You were spot on with everything else except that part. Somalia doesn't have a country like China to protect it if we go that route. What we have is our god given and blessed natural resources that span the horn and we just need to utilize it.
Yh going the North Korea route is never beneficial in the long term.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist

You're right but I'm desperate at this point for anything to happen so Somalia can not only be restored but to also be able to compete in this globalized market.

Many Somalis have built farms back home only to find that their prices are being undercut by foreign nations. To stop this we need massive North Korea-like tariffs.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Bipolar? And what's the manga about the warring states period called again? Have to check it out nacalaa.
Its called Kingdom. Its based on actual history. You'll become pro-somalia weyn once you read it :russ:that shit didn't work on me :lolbron:

You're right but I'm desperate at this point for anything to happen so Somalia can not only be restored but to also be able to compete in this globalized market.

Many Somalis have built farms back home only to find that their prices are being undercut by foreign nations. To stop this we need massive North Korea-like tariffs.

We need protectionism but that problem for the farmers didn't happen from imports from foreign nations. Imagine being a somali farmer but you can't sell your goods because the NGOS flooded the market with free food. What we need is for the government to tell these ngos to buy from them instead of importing it to inentize them to work instead of picking up arms. Another issue is that they have AMISOM using their farmlands as FOBS and they can't get to work in their fields if they are being harassed because the soldiers could be suspicious of them.

We need to lay the foundation of rule of law first and build it up the right way inshallah

North Korea and India are both recipients of foreign aid darling.

The model to look to is not NK, but South Korea. It was a poor dictatorship till the 80s. Now it's a booming democracy. Reason? Because they put their worthless culture behind them, adopted Western institutions, and became a US ally. 30 thousand American troops protect it from NK. The sooner Somalia learns the same lesson the better. Clinging on to a mythical past glory and making enemies of the West is no way to get your meal ticket punched.

YoungFarah

VIP
Somalia weyn means a darood majority :icon lol:f*ck that shit :icon e biggrin:
Why does it matter if it's Darood majority. Aren't they Somali? It shouldn't matter if it's Darood or Hawiye majority. Would you rather live in a non-Somali majority country like Ethiopia or Kenya? It's time to look beyond qabil and look at Somaliness/Somalinimo.

Status
Not open for further replies.