Great Website to learn the mother language

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
http://learn101.org/oromo.php

How much is this? kun gatiin meeqa?

See many similarities such as this one above exists, if you can speak somali already in six months you'll be able to speak oromoo fluently. There isn't any audio right now but that is coming soon I'll keep you guys updated we need to learn our ancestors language and keep it alive.

Video Resources you can use:

The last video has a quizlet link in the description so each lesson is very interactive . For those of you who prefer using books just send me a DM i'll send you a link to a couple books.

Booda wal argina,

Medulla

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Somali or Oromo?:ufdup:

The evidence speaks for itself the languages are far too similar for it not to be our ancestor . Some may argue it's just the case of us intermingling and adopting new words from each other, but I feel that there is more to this which is Somali's are Oromos. It's a lot to take in on a thursday I know but hear me out, Somali's claim lineage to a random arab man and mixed with the natives of the land right? Those natives were oromos they were speaking pure "Af-Somaali" with time we choose to abandon our roots for this new identify "Somali".

I feel this betrayal of our ancestors is a large reason why Somalia is the way it is today. We should learn our mother language and repent for forgetting our roots let this generation be the one that atones for our previous sins. Let's change Somalia's name also to "Oromia" and adopt our cousins in the harar regions, only then will we find true sucesss. I hope you understand brother!

223709735.jpg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
This belongs in oromo spot homie

Doesn't exist also since Somali's are just newer Oromo's I feel like this post will fit in here just fine bro! Start learning Oromo today who knows your future wife may be from Oromia!

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Doesn't exist also since Somali's are just newer Oromo's I feel like this post will fit in here just fine bro! Start learning Oromo today who knows your future wife may be from Oromia!
Never! It is my experience that Oromo women do not have shiny dark beautiful skin. I can never wife anyone that doesn't meet my standards of beauty

http://learn101.org/oromo.php

How much is this? kun gatiin meeqa?

See many similarities such as this one above exists, if you can speak somali already in six months you'll be able to speak oromoo fluently. There isn't any audio right now but that is coming soon I'll keep you guys updated we need to learn our ancestors language and keep it alive.

Video Resources you can use:

The last video has a quizlet link in the description so each lesson is very interactive . For those of you who prefer using books just send me a DM i'll send you a link to a couple books.

Booda wal argina,

Medulla
Oromo might be some of the lost tribes of somalis

Last edited:

Trending