Grant.. Come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Welcome @Grant !

However, we are very much concerned about your sudden membership here. Have you been sendhere to coconduct espionage?

Just remember that I am the man that found you your friends in jilib

Menace,

I came to check it out after reading some disparaging remarks on the other forum. It seems these days I have to read both sites to get the full picture. I do miss my chuckles with you and AJ, etc.

And I do appreciate what you did with my pictures.

You and I both know that nobody listens to me over there. :uCkf6mf: So stop worrying. lol

menace

VIP
Great to have you here Grant. We will need you to tell us your experience of Somalia in its infancy. Can't believe you lived through a peaceful SOMALIA. Grant you're a living legend Sir.

Have you had any more communication with Yahya!

menace

VIP
Maybe this isn't the real Grant.
:damsel:

Ask him another question, if he fails to answer, we must chase his ass.

I'm starting to doubt if this is Grant cause Grant would somehow always be annoyed by me but here he is talking about " I miss you "

menace

VIP
Don't know any Yahya. The man you put me in touch with is named Jacfar. We speak from time to time and my conversation with Jilib continues.

Idol,

Who the hell are you?

Ohh shit ! This is indeed Grant! Yes I'm wrong grant, his name was Jacfar!

How about you visit somalia once again

menace

VIP
Don't know any Yahya. The man you put me in touch with is named Jacfar. We speak from time to time and my conversation with Jilib continues.

Idol,

Who the hell are you?

Her name on that other forum was Idman

menace

VIP
So Grant, at the time you were in Somalia did you like the local food ?

What was your most memorable moment ?

Some food I liked. Mufo tinaar and beer ari was probably my favorite. Habook , cambulo and ugalli were ok. I moslty didn't care for the meat dishes and caano geel was something I could tolerate but did not enjoy. After the first time, camel hump and caano fadiya were simply out of the question.

I acquired the mad mullah's revenge in Aden, so the restroom at the Hargeisa airport was pretty important to me upon initial arrival in the country. The unshielded hole in the ground with no available water that I found was somethiing that has stuck in my mind, as has having rocks thrown at me when I visited the Qat market.

There were also the elephants that I saw crossing the road in the evenings to drink at the river and kids playing with hoops and homemade teeter totters and trucks made out of twisted wires. Crops of corn brought down the river in dugout canoes.......

menace

VIP
Some food I liked. Mufo tinaar and beer ari was probably my favorite. Habook , cambulo and ugalli were ok. I moslty didn't care for the meat dishes and caano geel was something I could tolerate but did not enjoy. After the first time, camel hump and caano fadiya were simply out of the question.

I acquired the mad mullah's revenge in Aden, so the restroom at the Hargeisa airport was pretty important to me upon initial arrival in the country. The unshielded hole in the ground with no available water that I found was somethiing that has stuck in my mind, as has having rocks thrown at me when I visited the Qat market.

There were also the elephants that I saw crossing the road in the evenings to drink at the river and kids playing with hoops and homemade teeter totters and trucks made out of twisted wires. Crops of corn brought down the river in dugout canoes.......

This tale of Somalia of a long gone era is nostalgic.

Listen, you would think that a Muslim country would have had water to cleanse themselves after using the toilet. This is a surprise to me Grant.

Secondly. I thought you first landed in Mogadishu not Hargeisa!

What did Hargeisa looked like to you at that time?

Will you ever write a book about ?

Can I visit you to interview you for my YouTube channel.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending