GPD China vs Africa (1980 vs 2016) What can Somalia learn from China

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Shimbiris A good caring government or leader means the country can finally progress. Sadly a lot of African governments are corrupt and don't care for their people. What amazes me is how Botswana went from the second poorest country in Africa to one of the fastest-growing economies in the world. Seretse Khama was an inspirational leader to Africa and he was basically the Lee Kuan Yew of Africa.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I think Somalia's main problem are the business elites. I roll in their circles a bit though not as much as my father and uncle whom I'm being mentored by nowadays and I can tell you these guys essentially run the country and decide many of its affairs and, unfortunately for us, most of them like the current status quo as it benefits them. They usually also have ZERO notions of any real nationalism or care for their fellow Somalis. Happy to just get theirs.

reer

VIP
I think Somalia's main problem are the business elites. I roll in their circles a bit though not as much as my father and uncle whom I'm being mentored by nowadays and I can tell you these guys essentially run the country and decide many of its affairs and, unfortunately for us, most of them like the current status quo as it benefits them. They usually also have ZERO notions of any real nationalism or care for their fellow Somalis. Happy to just get theirs.
murican style uncontrolled capitalism baby. what africans what. stop complaining.

Trending