Governor Finish on the future of Banaadir State

Jungle

VIP

He spoke well and he supports it obviously. There might be differences between reer muqdisho regarding the current govt but we all agree on banaadir state. It will be a reality within the next few years insha allah.

Jungle

VIP
if Banadir becomes a state then Hiirshabelle should cease to exist, the balance should be 2 Darood states and 2 Hawiye states.
Hiraan should become its own state. It would be lead by .5 and hawiye (gughundhabe).

Hirshabelle tension isnt going away with sharboweyne as .5 think presidency is for them only so i can see where we can negotiate for middle shabelle and banaadir along with possibly wanlaweyn and afgooye as well. KGS can keep Marka, Baraawe, Qoryooleey, Sablaale etc

Hiraan should become its own state. It would be lead by .5 and hawiye (gughundhabe).

Hirshabelle tension isnt going away with sharboweyne as .5 think presidency is for them only so i can see where we can negotiate for middle shabelle and banaadir along with possibly wanlaweyn and afgooye as well. KGS can keep Marka, Baraawe, Qoryooleey, Sablaale etc
I don't know much about Southern politics but Xawaadle see themselves as the owners of Hiraan, regardless 3 HAG/Samaale states would be opposed by PL and JL.

Jungle

VIP
I don't know much about Southern politics but Xawaadle see themselves as the owners of Hiraan, regardless 3 HAG/Samaale states would be opposed by PL and JL.

Blackie regularly comes out and speaks on Banaadir State and how it should be formed even though nobody asks him about it. I agree PL are heavily against it but it will be formed whether they like it or not. Its clear in the constitution banaadir status has to be reviewed and whatever the outcome has to be voted on by both houses.

Article 9. The Capital City of the Nation
The capital city of the Federal Republic of Somalia is Mogadishu. The status of the capital city of
Somalia shall be determined in the constitutional review process, and the two houses of the Somali
Federal Parliament shall enact a special law with regards to this issue.

No region has to be added to banaadir for it become a maamul of its own like some may think.

Blackie regularly comes out and speaks on Banaadir State and how it should be formed even though nobody asks him about it. I agree PL are heavily against it but it will be formed whether they like it or not. Its clear in the constitution banaadir status has to be reviewed and whatever the outcome has to be voted on by both houses.

No region has to be added to banaadir for it become a maamul of its own like some may think.
You're forgetting that PL has influence in JL and KG, so we'll see how it goes.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

He spoke well and he supports it obviously. There might be differences between reer muqdisho regarding the current govt but we all agree on banaadir state. It will be a reality within the next few years insha allah.
Banadir state will not see sun, Aqalka sare xamar seats were given to Hiresheebla iyo GM. So if Banadir wants seats should take it from those mamuuls.

Jungle

VIP
You're forgetting that PL has influence in JL and KG, so we'll see how it goes.
It comes down to votes in both houses and in that corrupt country every mp can be bought. JL and PL dont have the funds to stop it from happening.

None of the other states have a say in how it will be formed either. Its all on the next president and who he names as governor, guddi. We'll see like you said.

if Banadir becomes a state then Hiirshabelle should cease to exist, the balance should be 2 Darood states and 2 Hawiye states.
Hirshabelle will remain as is, it just needs a reform.
I don’t know why some
Folks wish for the dis-integration of the state.

People can wish all they want Hirshabelle is a FMS state that has representation in Upper House and is recognised by International Community.

Trending