Governor Finish on the future of Banaadir State

World

VIP
Hiirshabelle should be dismantled, middle shabelle and benadir can join together whilst hiiraan joins galmudug.

You went from I want hiiraan to be split in 2 to 'm.shabelle added to hiraan is the best thing that could of happened to us' lol

Talk about jaahil leaders. Your politicians are cosoble, dabageed and godax barre. xuud as well. yaa idinka jaahilsan?

speak on gumaadka kugu socdo xamar iyo cidi kugu hayso. horay aa kugu sheegay qeylada beledweyne xamar aa idinka goynena lakin tan wa mid socotay.

i suggest others watch the video above also to understand how these people are treated in xamar. They treat gugundhabe and other like lower class well over here they are garbage
Hiiraan can be split into 2 while Middle Shabelle still being attached to Hiiraan.

No one from our side brought Dabageed, it was Villa Somalia. They bring the worst people from clans and give them positions they are not worth. The same Government that gave Your Adeer Salad Ali Jeele a ambassador post :drakelaugh:

What I said was facts and it’s never going to happen. Middle Shabelle will never leave Hiiraan bro, Hirshabelle is built and is recognised by the international community.

I cannot cure your cuqdad bro everyday it’s “Xawaadle this, Xawaadle that”, heck you started to make daily threads about us on your daily calacaal. Man up. I don’t know where you get this Xawaadle boogeyman from.

Hiirshabelle should be dismantled, middle shabelle and benadir can join together whilst hiiraan joins galmudug.
34A843FF-1F04-42C1-A9ED-20E866A9351D.jpeg

I don’t see Hirshabelle ever being dismantled. Federalism is here to stay.

Jungle

VIP
Hiiraan can be split into 2 while Middle Shabelle still being attached to Hiiraan.

No one from our side brought Dabageed, it was Villa Somalia. They bring the worst people from clans and give them positions they are not worth. The same Government that gave Your Adeer Salad Ali Jeele a ambassador post :drakelaugh:

What I said was facts and it’s never going to happen. Middle Shabelle will never leave Hiiraan bro, Hirshabelle is built and is recognised by the international community.

I cannot cure your cuqdad bro everyday it’s “Xawaadle this, Xawaadle that”, heck you started to make daily threads about us on your daily calacaal. Man up. I don’t know where you get this Xawaadle boogeyman from.
lol whats this thread about? you came in here after you seen mention of middle shabelle before that who in here spoke about you? Talking about middle shabelle and hiraan are 1, well above your mp is telling you reer middle shabelle are not your friends lol. and daily threads? lol link them please that should be easy.

lol whats this thread about? you came in here after you seen mention of middle shabelle before that who in here spoke about you? Talking about middle shabelle and hiraan are 1, well above your mp is telling you reer middle shabelle are not your friends lol. and daily threads? lol link them please that should be easy.
That guy is not even an MP of ours, LOL. He’s talking about Xamar, not Middle Shabelle.

You posted a former thread about this Medina issue and it wasn’t even worth replying to. It was pure calaacal.

Why doesn't each gobol have it's own governor and "state" laws so to speak? And Xamar be the seat of government akin to Washington DC where every gobol brings it elected representatives and have branches of government like judicial, legislative, executive. Would that not make sense?

Why doesn't each gobol have it's own governor and "state" laws so to speak? And Xamar be the seat of government akin to Washington DC where every gobol brings it elected representatives and have branches of government like judicial, legislative, executive. Would that not make sense?
9807664A-916D-4F4D-AF92-9B319868C594.jpeg

Article 48, it says no region (excluding Xamar) can stand-alone. It must merge with another region.

Jungle

VIP
That guy is not even an MP of ours, LOL. He’s talking about Xamar, not Middle Shabelle.

You posted a former thread about this Medina issue and it wasn’t even worth replying to. It was pure calaacal.
you dont know what calaacal means lol calaacal is what we can see above in that video. Im just pointing out your looma oyaan everywhere you live under abgaal because the way you speak about things people would assume you have a say outside of beledweyne which is not the case.

The guy in the video is ex hirshabelle mp. I feel like im kicking a dead horse at this point im done lol

you dont know what calaacal means lol calaacal is what we can see above in that video. Im just pointing out your looma oyaan everywhere you live under abgaal because the way you speak about things people would assume you have a say outside of beledweyne which is not the case.

The guy in the video is ex hirshabelle mp. I feel like im kicking a dead horse at this point im done lol
Keep making threads and daily calaacaling you just a huge fan at this point.

Trending