Governor Finish on the future of Banaadir State

If Banadir becomes a State wouldn’t Sool and Sanaag be the “third” Darood State? Or are you guys against the idea of Sool and Sanaag getting statehood?

Jungle

VIP
Middle Shabelle is not going anywhere. Middle Shabelle is part of Hirshabelle State whether you like it or not.

Lets not dream and be realistic for once.
Speak for hiiraan sxb.

It seems more of a possibility than lower shabelle if things keep going the way they are rn.

Speak for hiiraan sxb.

It seems more of a possibility than lower shabelle if things keep going the way they are rn.
EDA4F83F-C0B4-4785-AF19-E7E271ADABA8.jpeg

69BE2E2E-F7E5-4C0C-A529-559CCA668EF2.jpeg

8ED5D06A-E557-4FBE-8342-1F5C12AC84C6.jpeg

Reer Shabellaha Dhexe are proud Hirshabellians. Lovely scenes today in Balcad
:banderas:

Hiiraan and Middle Shabelle are one bro. There is issues between us like every other state and we will remain intact. The country is Federal.

Banadir will get its statehood inshallah that is something we must fight for but it should not be a the expense of our Hirshabelle Project. That is a point that must be clear.

I have always had a vision for Banadir and Lower Shabelle to become a state.

Jungle

VIP
View attachment 206486
View attachment 206487
View attachment 206488
Reer Shabellaha Dhexe are proud Hirshabellians. Lovely scenes today in Balcad
:banderas:

Hiiraan and Middle Shabelle are one bro. There is issues between us like every other state and we will remain intact. The country is Federal.

Banadir will get its statehood inshallah that is something we must fight for but it should not be a the expense of our Hirshabelle Project. That is a point that must be clear.
I didnt say reer middle shabelle are against hirshabelle. Its hiraan who is.

If you'd ask reer middle shabelle would they prefer a maamul with hiraan or banaadir you know what it is. You think reer cadale, warsheikh and balcad feel a connection to hiiraan. ha isku qaldin mahadaay iyo shabellaha dhexe :russ:

I didnt say reer middle shabelle are against hirshabelle. Its hiraan who is.

If you'd ask reer middle shabelle would they prefer a maamul with hiraan or banaadir you know what it is. You think reer cadale, warsheikh and balcad feel a connection to hiiraan. ha isku qaldin mahadaay iyo shabellaha dhexe :russ:
Hiiraan is against this current leadership but they are not against the Governance of Hirshabelle State, their ministers come regularly, Our Governors are under Hirshabelle Mandate, School exams everything is under Hirshabelle Name.

But what Hiiraan is against is the Jaahil leaders that the Villa has installed and also violation of the Treaty of Union where Hiiraan Takes Presidency and Middle Shabelle VP and Capital.

Hirshabelle needs a parliamentary reform and new leadership period. It’s been a year and it’s still at Square one, the same ministers that Waare left are still working.

If Banadiir wants to join others mamuuls then capital should move to other city and seats been divded based on 4.5.

Other than this hawiya dreaming. :mjkkk:
i don’t see capital moving anytime soon, it says in the constitution nothing can be changed about the first Chapter of the constitution which includes the capital.

85404F21-091D-4CBB-8F7A-460564169243.jpeg
ED90DAA3-9D71-44DC-8837-5A4E1025A76C.jpeg

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
As the majority in the country and the capital a Benadir state is the best politically stable measure. Nobody seems to have an issue with how SL split their regions and administration, K5, Jabuuti etc. Every part of the Somali 5 lands are governed this way.

The kustuumo estheedis should be the #1 supporters of banadir state . Sheikh shareef tried his best to have 3 darood 3 with khatuumo state and hiraan beig it's own state but other darood elements ruined that.
yea abdiweli “mr tukaraq” gaas cockblocked us lol wouldn’t mind seeing abtiga sharif beat cheese man next year inshallah :fittytousand:

Benadir + Middle shabelle as a state would be so good.

Literally wouldn't put a cent outside of that area
Middle Shabelle is part of Hirshabelle Now :samwelcome:

Banadir on its own should have a statehood, it says in the constitution the status of Mogadishu will be discussed.

Banadir on its own should have a statehood, it says in the constitution the status of Mogadishu will be discussed.

Not that banadir on it's own would have problems but I'm suprised of the hawadle maturity. As people is better if we moved forward and not backwards .as for banadir every somali welcomes banadir state except for bundland , somalineland and the Kenyan bufferzone of jubbaland.

Jungle

VIP

You went from I want hiiraan to be split in 2 to 'm.shabelle added to hiraan is the best thing that could of happened to us' lol

Talk about jaahil leaders. Your politicians are cosoble, dabageed and godax barre. xuud as well. yaa idinka jaahilsan?

speak on gumaadka kugu socdo xamar iyo cidi kugu hayso. horay aa kugu sheegay qeylada beledweyne xamar aa idinka goynena lakin tan wa mid socotay.

i suggest others watch the video above also to understand how these people are treated in xamar. They treat gugundhabe and other like lower class well over here they are garbage

Last edited: