Gothenburg is burning and in chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, they weren't huge couple years ago but since 2015 everything has gone downhill and they will definitely gain power this year.
In the 90s they were nothing wallahi. My family left Sweden 2003 and it was starting to get bad back then. Wallahi the way we treated the Swedish people i am surprised all are not voting for SD

Gøteborg er en stor bekræftelse på det verdenssyn SD har haft, og det trist at de unge udlændinge som ødelægger det for de andre ikke forstår de langsigtede konsekvenser af deres handlinger.

tumal

hyde
I don't understand why Sweden and other Scandinavian countries take in immigrants? Swedes never colonized anyone or commited acts of genocide. I get why the French, German and English are being taking over by over by why the Swedes?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I don't understand why Sweden and other Scandinavian countries take in immigrants? Swedes never colonized anyone or commited acts of genocide. I get why the French, German and English are being taking over by over by why the Swedes?

Because they are naive. They think the best of everyone. Hadnt had a war in 200+ years. The strive to be a humanitarian superpower (when not being able to be a military-politic one) has been insisted on in absurdum.

And all kind of trash from the MENA is aware of this and use it to the maximum, that is the swedish welfare system, Swedish peoples naivity and indolence when it comes to punish crime and other uncivilized behaviour.

tumal

hyde
Because they are naive. They think the best of everyone. Hadnt had a war in 200+ years. The strive to be a humanitarian superpower (when not being able to be a military-politic one) has been insisted on in absurdum.

And all kind of trash from the MENA is aware of this and use it to the maximum, that is the swedish welfare system, Swedish peoples naivity and indolence when it comes to punish crime and other uncivilized behaviour.
this empathy is slowly killing them, Swedes will probably not exist in 200 years if this keeps up

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
the Swedish governments policies toward ghettoising the ajinabi population has created this environment.

They should look to Norway and Denmark for advice.

Sweden and Somalia literally have nothing in common and are extremely far apart.

Swedes are suicidal.
I think being in western countries is kinda bad for us s became welfare eating useless bums instead of making use of opportunities given to us:meleshame::meleshame:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I guess they are bored from all the benefits a life in the West provides. Instead of taking advantage of one of the best educational systems they dedicate themselves to crime and destruction. Id say deport their asses. And their parents. They are to blame for not fostering their kids in an appropriate way.

Immediate mass deportation of good for nothing immigrants is Swedens only chance.

Can u deport an 19 year old??? he was born there :)

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Can u deport an 19 year old??? he was born there :)

Yes. You can always deport useless criminals. Deport him to wherever his parents came from. Doesn't matter if it breaks international conventions (most of them were made by globalist jews anyway).

If you do not want to integrate, learn the language, follow the laws, work, pay tax and overall abide by the civilization norms in your host country, you should be deported. By force if needed.

End of story.

Nobody asked criminal Brits and Irish where they were born before they deported them to Australia.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I've literally been sleeping at my cousins place in gårdsten for 2 weeks. Where was this war? Did i miss it. :drakewtf:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
MadNomad said:
I've literally been sleeping at my cousins place in gårdsten for 2 weeks. Where was this war? Did i miss it. :drakewtf:

Det pågår sedan en tid tillbaka en konflikt mellan arabiska och somaliska ungdomar. Skottlossningar osv. Antar att du missat det.

Sweden had a declining birthrate and growth in ageing population before they reformed their immigration policy. They probably thought that they could change that trend and get more people in the workforce by taking in more people. The changes in our immigration policy has worked to a certain degree but they failed in integrating the new population to the rest of the society and that has caused the issues we see today.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The problem is that they took in too many MENAs of questionable quality in a too short period of time.

As far as I am concerned, they should have only taken in Immigrants of European descent, and Asians such as Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, Thai etc. They are adaptable. So are Indians.

Majority of MENAs are impossible to integrate, thats a fact.

Apollo

VIP
The problem is that they took in too many MENAs of questionable quality in a too short period of time.

As far as I am concerned, they should have only taken in Immigrants of European descent, and Asians such as Chinese, Japanese, Filipino, Thai etc. They are adaptable. So are Indians.

Majority of MENAs are impossible to integrate, thats a fact.

Because of Islam. Stop avoiding the core problem.

Yes. You can always deport useless criminals. Deport him to wherever his parents came from. Doesn't matter if it breaks international conventions (most of them were made by globalist jews anyway).

If you do not want to integrate, learn the language, follow the laws, work, pay tax and overall abide by the civilization norms in your host country, you should be deported. By force if needed.

End of story.

Nobody asked criminal Brits and Irish where they were born before they deported them to Australia.
Australien var en del av den brittiska monarkin under den tiden så de deporterades inte till ett utländskt land. Att deportera infödda andra generations invandrarbarn innebär att en massivt förändring i den svenska grundlagen skulle ske- med andra ord ett moraliskt och etisk övergrepp på den svenska rättsystemet. Om vi börjar reformera i grundlagarna på grund av ett bristande insats från samhället och politikerna kommer vi ingen vart. Vi kommer inte få bukt på problemen i förorten om vi inte börjar se på problemen som en brist i leden mellan folket i förorten och övriga samhället- vi behöver reformera skolan, börja minska på inkomstgappet osv för att minska bristen. Det är inte ett enskild problem som enbart de här ungdomarna är orsakat utan det är ett samhällsproblem som vi alla bör ta ansvar för.

Status
Not open for further replies.