Gothenburg is burning and in chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
More than 80 cars were set on fire by MENA-youth in the suburb of Frölunda last night. They also attacked police.

In Gårdsten, another Gothenburg suburb, there is a war going on between Arab and Somali youth.

I am so glad I left Gothenburg.

No wonder SD is going to win the elections.

Immigrants brought all further actions on themselves by acting like they have acted in the plast until now.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
A month ago a young Somali, a 19 year old drowned in the canal at Brunnsparken due to running from someone who he was in a fight with. May God rest his soul and give sabr to his parents to endure.

And some people here laughed when I said I dont go to Brunnsparken anymore.

A month ago a young Somali, a 19 year old drowned in the canal at Brunnsparken because due to rundning from someone who he was in a fight with. May God rest his soul and give sabr to his parents to endure.

And some people here laughed when I say I dont go to Brunnsparken anymore.

God bless the young brother. So the youths are angry about the incident, because? and with whom? Why are they burning cars?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
What is the trigger?

I guess they are bored from all the benefits a life in the West provides. Instead of taking advantage of one of the best educational systems they dedicate themselves to crime and destruction. Id say deport their asses. And their parents. They are to blame for not fostering their kids in an appropriate way.

Immediate mass deportation of good for nothing immigrants is Swedens only chance.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Sweden needs to take a tough stand on these maniacs. Deport every fucker who has a criminal record ASAP. White supremacists are so right about these ill behaving fuckers.

Jo jag tror SD vinner och dessa idioter bara förstör för resten av av oss. Sverige borde skicka tillbaka alla dom IMO.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Jo jag tror SD vinner och dessa idioter bara förstör för resten av av oss. Sverige borde skicka tillbaka alla dom IMO.

SD vinner. Det är definitivt. Såna här händelser ger dom ännu fler väljare. Känner många invandrare som kommer att rösta på dom.

I know damn well what is going on. That is why I left Gothenburg in the first place.

Yet you can’t tell us the trigger behind these disturbances. You’re too busy dyeing your hair blonde and calling yourself Peterson larsson instead of Usman Jokovic. Mr “I have achieved the Caucasian Jannah” Utopia!

SD vinner. Det är definitivt. Såna här händelser ger dom ännu fler väljare. Känner många invandrare som kommer att rösta på dom.
Tycker det blev katastroft värre efter 2015 när Sverige tog in massa afghaner, syrianer etc hur tänkte dom? Denna händelse ger de som tvivla på SD det där lila extra puffet dom behövde för att rösta SD:O27GWRK:vart bor du?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
They should make a rule where if a teenager commits a crime or destroys property such as cars the parents has to pay the price

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Reer Gothenburg (and Sweden) come in and give your view of the situation.
I live in gothenburg but i haven't seen any chaos, not voting for SD will be every swedes worst mistake as refugees are fucking their homeland up.

When i lived in Sweden SD was a joke and nothing party. Today they could win and I hope they. Sweden has way too many trashy foreigners

They should make a rule where if a teenager commits a crime or destroys property such as cars the parents has to pay the price
Only if you are actually allowed to raise your child by disciplining them. Since the state believes it can rise the children. They are the states responsibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending