Gothenburg is burning and in chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tycker det blev katastroft värre efter 2015 när Sverige tog in massa afghaner, syrianer etc hur tänkte dom? Denna händelse ger de som tvivla på SD det där lila extra puffet dom behövde för att rösta SD:O27GWRK:vart bor du?
SD vinner. Det är definitivt. Såna här händelser ger dom ännu fler väljare. Känner många invandrare som kommer att rösta på dom.
@AussieHustler can you ban these foreign languages please? It's so annoying these good for nothing people always ruin threads with languages nobody can understand. If they want private message they should DM eachother dm eachother or open a thread and call it private convo. English and Somali only in here please. Ban them these people plz or make me s mod for a day and I will clear house

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Jo jag tror SD vinner och dessa idioter bara förstör för resten av av oss. Sverige borde skicka tillbaka alla dom IMO.
Sverige är ett bra land gratis utbildning tandvård och massa annat dem måste ha en en lag där dem kan deportera folk som gör många brott oavsett om dem är svensk medborgare

@AussieHustler can you ban these foreign languages please? It's so annoying these good for nothing people always ruin threads with languages nobody can understand. If they want private message they should DM eachother dm eachother or open a thread and call it private convo. English and Somali only in here please. Ban them all plz

Nomad

Sxb, I hate banning and btw, English is foreign to us too. Try some other moderator.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Nomad

Sxb, I hate banning and btw, English is foreign to us too. Try some other moderator.
How many times do i have to tell people that the internet is world wide and there is nothing called foreign, it's called www for a reason and that is world wide web.

Sweden has failed to integrate new migrants and have let too many radical Islamists have a free run, compare that to neighbouring Denmark who have integrated new migrants much better and just joined Austria in banning the burqa.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
You can discipline childs without beating them
The problem with criminal somali youth is that their parents let them spend excessive amount of time outside were they can learn bad habits. I grew up in the worst suburbs in gothenburg but i didn't go with the flow as my mom let me be outside for a limited time and i'm thankful today that she did that.

Nomad

What do u mean it's foreign? Everybody on this forum speaks English and its not right people have private convos in threads. It's private if only couple of people understand the shitty language. Ban them or ban yourself. Don't you guys have rules about private messages and derailing threads?

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
What do u mean it's foreign? Everybody on this forum speaks English and its not right people have private convos in threads. It's private if only couple of people understand the shitty language. Ban them or ban yourself. Don't you guys have rules about private messages and derailing threads?
It's not healthy to be jealous I assume that you only speak english and broken somali.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Loool. This was all planned but keep on believing everything.:O27GWRK: It was coordinated by cadaan ppl trying to rigger the election comin up in a month, and the prime minster is coming this week as well. This is excatly what they want, they want the attention to shift on immigrants and how bad everything is

So far two guys are arrested and you can actually tell one of the guy is cadaan with tattoos

Sverige är ett bra land gratis utbildning tandvård och massa annat dem måste ha en en lag där dem kan deportera folk som gör många brott oavsett om dem är svensk medborgare
Sverige är ett bra land med gott folk men som du säger lagarna är fucked up och inget görs för att ändra de. Sveriges solidaritet och gästvanlighet har utnyttjats för fullt:uCkf6mf:

Skärpta lagar behövs och förendringar ASAP, jag skulle aldrig låttit det här hända i Somalia.

Mercury

VIP
The problem with criminal somali youth is that their parents let them spend excessive amount of time outside were they can learn bad habits. I grew up in the worst suburbs in gothenburg but i didn't go with the flow as my mom let me be outside for a limited time and i'm thankful today that she did that.
you need to keep an eye on who your kid spend their time with invite them over for dinner and get to know them

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
you need to keep an eye on who your kid spend their time with invite them over for dinner and get to know them
Exactly my mom was watching me and seeing who i went with without me even knowing about it, sometimes she even told me to invite them to our house instead of spending the time outside. It all depends on the parents if you have weak parents your kids will turn out to be bad but if you have strong parents they will turn out good.

Nomad

Caadi iska dhig Sxb. Let these two people chat in Slovenian and the rest of us can in English. Stop being vexatious.

Mercury

VIP
Sverige är ett bra land med gott folk men som du säger lagarna är fucked up och inget görs för att ändra de. Sveriges solidaritet och gästvanlighet har utnyttjats för fullt:uCkf6mf:

Skärpta lagar behövs och förendringar ASAP, jag skulle aldrig låttit det här hända i Somalia.
Lagarna är ett skämt

Stop crying

When i lived in Sweden SD was a joke and nothing party. Today they could win and I hope they. Sweden has way too many trashy foreigners
yeah, they weren't huge couple years ago but since 2015 everything has gone downhill and they will definitely gain power this year.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
yeah, they weren't huge couple years ago but since 2015 everything has gone downhill and they will definitely gain power this year.
It's for Sweden's future otherwise swedes will become refugees in their own country.

I just noticed that Mercury (another moderator) is chatting in Swedish with another Somali Swede on a Swedish topic and Nomad is asking me to ban him. Dadkaan caadi ma aha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.