Got bitten today , should I be worried?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Think what it could do to small children who are playing out side.
I saw a clip of what rabies does to ppl. Imagining that a small child that has so much ahead of them to suffer such a horrific death is indescribable

Some ppl are more concerned with animals than human life :francis:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Animal control? He lives in Africa, you know. Lol

That dog would have attacked other people sooner or later, maybe put children in really dangerous situations. If a rabid dog attacks a human viciously like that, then it automatically needs to go.
I didn’t know he was from the cursed land, yikes. I guess he didn’t have much options then, OP iska raali nooqo hope you are feeling better!

All of you crying about the dog are sheltered and aren't to be trusted.

Stray dogs are dangerous, the moment it attacks a human. It's over.

As you can see from the title , at around this afternoon I was at the back garden , regularly cleaning my motorcycle as I was about to head outside to sell stocked essentials ,
All of a sudden this fucking creature came out of nowhere , it was probably a stray dog since it had no leash on it .

This thing grabbed my arms and bit fucking hard , the pain was excruciating that I brutally pushed this thing off and kicked this piece of shit , until it jumped on my leg and bit off , then it almost mauled my face .

I rushed back home to grab my glock and didn't hesitate to kill this fucker
Shot multiple times out of anger I almost emptied it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Applied rubbing alcohol and vodka , antiseptics and antibiotics on the wounds.
Now I am more worried about the possibility of this thing transmitting COVID-19 , not even worried about rabies or any bacterial infections this thing has.
There are possibilities that Dogs in general wether pets or strays can have this respiratory disease , I'm really uncertain wlahi.
You sound sooo manly oh my

Lying ass nigga
1587385167485.png

Trending