Got bitten today , should I be worried?

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yeah yeah :drakekidding:

Horta why is the neef @The Good around the few times we interact? Is he your bodyguard? :mindblown:
Bruh I haven't said a word about Saredo whatsoever on this thread

You tagged me first on this thread and end up tagging her whenever you make fun of me

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bruh I haven't said a word about Saredo whatsoever on this thread

You tagged me first on this thread and end up tagging her whenever you make fun of me
I tag you because I’m scared of her.:damedamn:You being around kinda helps ngl. Sorry for calling you a neef.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
I tag you because I’m scared of her.:damedamn:You being around kinda helps ngl. Sorry for calling you a neef.
-Says The Good is protecting Saredo
-Freely made fun of her on the thread
-The Good has not said a word
-He is her bodyguard

:mjlol:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
:russ::deadrose:Good day ninyow. I won’t let you get away with this.
You have some arteries to clog I'll see you around bud

I'll never forget that one thread I compared you to the other mods and now you've started to stand up for yourself kkkkkkkkkkkk

You had an epiphany and realized you shouldn't be the beachball of the General section
:mjlaugh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
You have some arteries to clog I'll see you around bud

I'll never forget that one thread I compared you to the other mods and now you've started to stand up for yourself kkkkkkkkkkkk

You had an epiphany and realized you shouldn't be the beachball of the General section
:mjlaugh:
You neef I was inactive for a long time from the general section because most of the high Iq members I used to interact with left the forum or were banned. You would’ve clocked this if you weren’t such a neef. :ohlord:I lost interest in the general section around 2018.

Read SS history books ninyow. I’m a well respected mod and a beloved one too.:umad:

The few mods you used to @ only got fame cause the bahal side of me went on vacation.

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You neef I was inactive for a long time from the general section because most of the high Iq members I used to interact with left the forum or were banned. You would’ve clocked this if you weren’t such a neef. :ohlord:I lost interest in the general section around 2018.

Read SS history books ninyow. I’m a well respected mod and a beloved one too.:umad:

The few mods you used to @ only got fame cause the bahal side of me went on vacation.
I'm not talking about your golden past, I'm saying now in 2020 in the general section you get passed around like candy. You're fighting back but its difficult. Ik you were Air jalam and atooriye badiye. I've read a lot of the old threads.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I'm not talking about your golden past, I'm saying now in 2020 in the general section you get passed around like candy. You're fighting back but its difficult. Ik you were Air jalam and atooriye badiye. I've read a lot of the old threads.
That’s because I want these kids to make a name for themselves.:pachah1:Like the @LRW20 I let him clown on me so he gets exposure and becomes a known member. I even let special ed niggas like The neef @Bart Simpson @Ayaanle__ clown one me because I’m such a good guy. No one else would allow caqli lix saacs to clown on them but since I’m a good guy at heart I let these guys shine on my behalf.:wow:

I don’t take anything from the neefs @Gibiin-Udug @Abdisamad3 @Gambar @Abdalla you and many more tho.:birdman:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
As you can see from the title , at around this afternoon I was at the back garden , regularly cleaning my motorcycle as I was about to head outside to sell stocked essentials ,
All of a sudden this fucking creature came out of nowhere , it was probably a stray dog since it had no leash on it .

This thing grabbed my arms and bit fucking hard , the pain was excruciating that I brutally pushed this thing off and kicked this piece of shit , until it jumped on my leg and bit off , then it almost mauled my face .

I rushed back home to grab my glock and didn't hesitate to kill this fucker
Shot multiple times out of anger I almost emptied it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Applied rubbing alcohol and vodka , antiseptics and antibiotics on the wounds.
Now I am more worried about the possibility of this thing transmitting COVID-19 , not even worried about rabies or any bacterial infections this thing has.
There are possibilities that Dogs in general wether pets or strays can have this respiratory disease , I'm really uncertain wlahi.

This dog was clearly a violent stray dog and animals with rabies tend to very violent before dying a slow death. Its best you go to a doctor cause once you start showing symptoms its over for you as the rabie virus has reached your brain.

Trending