Good-looking Somalis should only produce with good-looking Somalis

Macalin M

Out here
No. Title should have been smart somalis should only marry smart somalis.

My uncles is younger than my dad and he’s got bidaar. They’re half brothers. He has 7 kids and 4 of them are good looking so that’s a positive G:B ratio (good looking: bad looking)

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It's subjective. Good bone structure and features that work well together - narrow nose and soft eyes I do adore. Lol

I like unrelated men that mildly look like me. I think we'll have nice looking kids.
Good bone structures iyo features walle you have spoken yaa baba

CaliTedesse

VIP
:fittytousand:

Oh yes! let's also send Madow looking Somalis in the army for the rest of their lives like Eritrea so they don't carry on their inferior genes. Implement a system whereby timo jileecs get taxed less by the gov and are forced to marry other timo jileecs. Narrow nosed students should automatically be awarded higher grades. Madowweyne will become like Roma gypsies unless they procreate with imported Yemeni refugess to dilute the bantu blood and give rise to a new qabil...a superior qabil
:rejoice:

500 × 706
You understand yaa akhi I am a qualified as a city planner If I was part of government I would work with Arab countries to import Arab workers and I would place their neighbourhood next to ugly looking Somalis iyo Somali Bantus to get more beautiful looking people and easthetically superior. Kkkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
Genetics are truly a lottery, there’s a lot more to eugenics then marrying a good looking person. Often homely couples produce attractive offspring, and good looking couples are very well capable of producing less then desirable offspring
Not often yaa akhi

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
es will care about your looks if your broke indeed. Get your lacaag up, and every woman will be sitting on your lap no cap. Only a broke insecure don will cry about looks

CaliTedesse

VIP
es will care about your looks if your broke indeed. Get your lacaag up, and every woman will be sitting on your lap no cap. Only a broke insecure don will cry about looks
You can get any women you want if your game is aight or if you are funny. No lacag or looks needed it's just a plus. Really most women don't care about looks.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
@CaliTedesse deciding who is a good looking Soomal and who is not:

tenor.gif

Trending

Latest posts