Good-looking Somalis should only produce with good-looking Somalis

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Somalis have one of the highest rate of fuglyness there I said it. Hoyada wasse so what ? Is it a suprise ? No it's not ! Somalis per capita waa very ugly people it's the truth from dark gums gums flabby chicken wings to buck tooth iyo receded chin iyo fat storing cheecks like naago on males iyo bidaar.

Markaa
we have to preserve good-looking Somalis who have great easthetics.

I say a gated community where only good looking Somalis are allowed.

I believe in Somali society ugly Somalis had greater fertility rate

Somalis have one of the highest rate of fuglyness there I said it. Hoyada wasse so what ? Is it a suprise ? No it's not ! Somalis per capita waa very ugly people it's the truth from dark gums gums flabby chicken wings to buck tooth iyo receded chin iyo fat storing cheecks like naago on males iyo bidaar.

Markaa
we have to preserve good-looking Somalis who have great easthetics.

I say a gated community where only good looking Somalis are allowed.

I believe in Somali society ugly Somalis had greater fertility rate
:ayaanswag:Laakiin
Who decides who's "good looking" and who isn't?

:mjlol:You're a character wlhi

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
upload_2019-9-2_20-24-5.jpeg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think Somalis are beautiful per capita. Waryaa, dark gums are a national treasure. Retract your statement this once!
:hillarybiz: I think attractive women should produce with intelligent and highly financially capable men that are a nice on the eyes, faithful and generous.

A man that matches that gets fine dining and being lavished with consummate femininity. While the converse gets cold gruel in the morning and a onesie at night.

I think Somalis are beautiful per capita. Waryaa, dark gums are a national treasure. Retract your statement this once!
:hillarybiz: I think attractive women should produce with intelligent and highly financially capable men that are a nice on the eyes, faithful and generous.

A man that matches that gets fine dining and being lavished with consummate femininity. While the converse gets cold gruel in the morning and a onesie at night.
:yacadiim:
What's a "attractive woman" according to you? And "ment that are easy on the eyes"?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
:hillarybiz:Laakiin
You still haven't answered my question

:mjlol:Forget the "ugly somalis"

and focus on how you can preserve the "good looking somalis" by marrying an arab xaliimo
Akhi this is my masterplan please listen I honestly believe we should seperate good looking Somalis from rest and let the ugly ones who have high fertility marry foreigners this way we can decrease the chance of ugly genes getting back in Somali society

Akhi this is my masterplan please listen I honestly believe we should seperate good looking Somalis from rest and let the ugly ones who have high fertility marry foreigners this way we can decrease the chance of ugly genes getting back in Somali society
:birdman:The question still stands

What criteria are we using to determine who is or isn't "good looking"

Once we have a criteria than we can decide who's good looking and we can "separate good looking Somalis from rest and let the ugly ones who have high fertility marry foreigners"

:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Can't take you seriously wlhi

Trending

Latest posts