Gold diggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • I've always wondered why guys who are not rich hate gold diggers, whilst rich men don't?
  • Usually a broke/average guy isn't affected by gold diggers as gold diggers aren't interested in them. :cosbyhmm:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Aren’t we taught by rich people to hate these chicks. Lol

This nigga Kanye(before he became nuts) made a whole song about those witches

Sadly not many took his advice.

Blake griffin paying a couple million a year in total for child support now and lonzo ball about to as well. Cause they were with broke people.

I personally planned on being with someone who wasn’t broke and made a decent good income.

A lot of rich men know the women they are spending time with is mostly interested in them for their money. She might like his personality or his intelligence but its the money that really draws her in

Yet, they hardly complain.

In fact most wives of rich men don't even have a fraction of what their husbands make.

Surely they should be the ones that hate, not the average Joe?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Gold diggers are usually hot chicks... The rich man can easily pick 'em up without saying a word by merely showing off his brand new Porsche but broke niggas need to attend Daygame classes and extensively work on their physique for them to be even considered a candidate.. it's a tough route and broke niggas COMPLAIN about it.

Rich men dont have choice. Most women are gold diggers. And you dont have to be affected by something to dislike it

Rich men dont have choice. Most women are gold diggers. And you dont have to be affected by something to dislike it

If most are golddiggers how do you explain the fact that poorer men still get married?

I personally think in 2018, there's less golddiggers than ever before. Women are too busy trying to go 50/50 in household spending.

There's even a rise in househusbands.

If most are golddiggers how do you explain the fact that poorer men still get married?

I personally think in 2018, there's less golddiggers than ever before. Women are too busy trying to go 50/50 in household spending.

There's even a rise in househusbands.
Because most men are poor. So they dont have choice. Its either poor guy or no guy. Only reason i would get married is because of our religion. Otherwise i would never entertain the idea

Because most men are poor. So they dont have choice. Its either poor guy or no guy. Only reason i would get married is because of our religion. Otherwise i would never entertain the idea

Why are you so pessimistic?

Studies have shown that married men have longer lives. Marriage is actually better for men.

Married women have shorter lives.

Last edited:
  • I've always wondered why guys who are not rich hate gold diggers, whilst rich men don't?
  • Usually a broke/average guy isn't affected by gold diggers as gold diggers aren't interested in them. :cosbyhmm:

Hate is a strong word. I doubt anybody actively hates all gold-diggers or any other abstraction. That is something you'll have to provide hard evidence for.

Most men, of all socioeconomic backgrounds, are weary of women who only want them for what they can provide in terms of material objects. The absolute value of it is irrelevant.

Do you know any wealthy men? Statistically, most men marry women who are from the same socioeconomic background. There are a tiny handful who how for the gold-diggers, but they are so few nowadays they might as well be nonexistent.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

Studies have shown that marriage men have longer lives. Marriage is actually better for men.

Married women have shorter lives.
More and more dudes are starting to dislike the idea of marriage.

Many consider it a waste of money
Others consider it a waste of time
Others don’t want to be tied down to one person forever

Im not....the laws of marriage dont protect rich men. Even prenups dont protect them. Why shouldva woman who contributed nothing to the wealth of a man get half?

Prenups don't protect anyone rich male or female.

Have you seen how much Halle Berry has to pay her Canadian baby daddy?

Also, as you've stated most men are poor. So most men in 2018 are getting a woman that contibutes 50% of the household income and does most of the cooking, cleaning and child rearing.

No wonder the average woman married to the average man is a stress head battling work, kids and household duties.

That's why in some ways pre-feminism was easier for women in terms of workload.

The wife of a rich man on the other hand is in a good position. But such a woman is really only 1% of society.

More and more dudes are starting to dislike the idea of marriage.

Many consider it a waste of money
Others consider it a waste of time
Others don’t want to be tied down to one person forever

Strangely enough for the average man marriage is more beneficial now than it has ever been.

Historically the man regardless as to how poor he is was the sole provider.

Now as a man you get a woman who provides along side you, who is still expected to do most of the housework. Hence why studies show married women now are more likely to be stressed and die earlier than single women.

Prenups don't protect anyone rich male or female.

Have you seen how much Halle Berry has to pay her Canadian baby daddy?

Also, as you've stated most men are poor. So most men in 2018 are getting a woman that contibutes 50% of the household income and does most of the cooking, cleaning and child rearing.

No wonder the average woman married to the average man is a stress head battling work, kids and household duties.

That's why in some ways pre-feminism was easier for women in terms of workload.

The wife of a rich man on the other hand is in a good position. But such a woman is really only 1% of society.
Still the man usually take care of the house financially. Like I said if it wasnt for religion men wouldnt get married.

Any man is a potential victim to these gold diggers. A broke man today, can become a rich man tomorrow. So any man should be wary of these money hungry hoes, no matter whether you're broke or not. :fittytousand:

:farmajoyaab: You're incentivizing singledom.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/insight-therapy/201510/is-marriage-worth-the-trouble-women?amp

This was an interesting read. The media has always made people believe that men don't like marriage and that women are the ones that benefit. But in reality, married men have longer, healthier and wealthier lives.

Think about it. The average man gets a glorified maid, baby sitter and provider.

What does a woman get?

:liberaltears:

At least in the past a woman got fully provided for.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/insight-therapy/201510/is-marriage-worth-the-trouble-women?amp

This was an interesting read. The media has always made people believe that men don't like marriage and that women are the ones that benefit. But in reality, married men have longer, healthier and wealthier lives.

Think about it. The average man get a glorified maid, baby sitter and provider.

What does a woman get?

:liberaltears:

At least in the past a woman got fully provided for.
Fam just say U want to be single and go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending