Gold diggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/insight-therapy/201510/is-marriage-worth-the-trouble-women?amp

This was an interesting read. The media has always made people believe that men don't like marriage and that women are the ones that benefit. But in reality, married men have longer, healthier and wealthier lives.

Think about it. The average man gets a glorified maid, baby sitter and provider.

What does a woman get?

:liberaltears:

At least in the past a woman got fully provided for.

Firstly, it's a psychology today article. That is a site that isn't particularly known for it's credible science. Most medical professionals don't put much stock on this hypothesis, because they readily understand the correlation = causation fallacy that most people fall into.

Let me ask you this: Do you see women clamoring to marry unhealthy men? Men with chronic disorders, drug addicts, etc.? Or do you see them preferring to marry healthy men with no addiction and mental health issues? That's actually what is happening here. Healthy and stable men are more likely to be married, not the other way around. There's a reason you don't see doctors telling young drug addicts to get married because it will "fix" them.

I could apply this hypothesis in many other ways to show it is absurd. Just think of the most chronically single demographic of women in America, and compare them health-wise to a demographic of women that have the highest marriage rates. You will definitely see the latter is more healthy on average than the former.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Niggas are coming home to women that are working 9-5 like them.

I

Women worked in the home, husband worked out of the home. Roles 50/50

Post feminism: women working in the home and working out the home. That was not the case before.
Still Horta
If you paying thousands I’m expecting a package deal that comes with good cooking
Swim skills and etc:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

If you gonna pay thousands you should know what skills the girl has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts