gobanimo waa lo dhashaa, Somaliland vs Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter what example you give maybe you don't have access to a dictionary so I'm gonna re quote what is LEGALLY defined as idp & refugee

" An internally displaced person (IDP) is someone who is forced to flee his or her home but who remains within his or her country's borders. They are often referred to as refugees, although they do not fall within the legal definitions of a refugee. "

" Refugees are people who are outside the country of their nationality "owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted" (1951Refugee Convention). Internallydisplaced persons (IDPs) have fled their homes but have not crossed an international frontier. "

Did you understand that?

Takale it's soomaali xeer for nomads to have access to eachothers grazing land during drought. It's good PL still maintained that culture

Okay let me understand you..

Internally displaced people..
Those that fled their home but are still inside their internationally recognised borders of their country..

The homes of those people you call refugees is in the southern part of Somalia.. the people in the video clearly requesting to be offloaded so they can continue their journey to their home states...where are they from? SOMALIA

Where are they? Internationally recognised land within the defined borders of UN nations member horn of african nation otherwise known as SOMALIA

they are officially point blank example of internally displaced people.

Besides you applaud puntland for being committed to the xeer system yet you are defending those that are breaking it..xeer system is not only applied to reer miyiga boowe..Somali xeer system is to welcome those Somalis that are facing hardship regardless of any situation prior to their hour of need..

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Everyone who is ethnically Somali is a citizen of Somalia, automatically. Somali citizenship is based on ethnicity & language. The millions of people in Ethiopia and Kenya who are ethnically Somali have the same rights as those born in Somalia according to the Somali constitution.

Hold up, Hold up

I didnt sign for that.
Only Somalis from Seylac till Raskambooni are citizens of Somalia.

Constitution must be changed asap

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Okay let me understand you..

Internally displaced people..
Those that fled their home but are still inside their internationally recognised borders of their country..

The homes of those people you call refugees is in the southern part of Somalia.. the people in the video clearly requesting to be offloaded so they can continue their journey to their home states...where are they from? SOMALIA

Where are they? Internationally recognised land within the defined borders of UN nations member horn of african nation otherwise known as SOMALIA

they are officially point blank example of internally displaced people.

Besides you applaud puntland for being committed to the xeer system yet you are defending those that are breaking it..xeer system is not only applied to reer miyiga boowe..Somali xeer system is to welcome those Somalis that are facing hardship regardless of any situation prior to their hour of need..

You completely misunderstood. According to the LEGAL definition they're ALL refugees whether they're returning to Berbera or Koonfur, whether you call it Somaliland or northern Somalia.

I'm not applauding what SL did, I'm not a peace of shit human being. I'm reasoning why things happened, what preceeded and what followed. I don't take one 2 minute clip of what happened and applaud or discredit a nation

You completely misunderstood. According to the LEGAL definition they're ALL refugees whether they're returning to Berbera or Koonfur, whether you call it Somaliland or northern Somalia.

I'm not applauding what SL did, I'm not a peace of shit human being. I'm reasoning why things happened, what preceeded and what followed. I don't take one 2 minute clip of what happened and applaud or discredit a nation

Guys can someone please interfere between this geezer and me..

Dude for the last time, they are in international law classed as refugees when they are In Yemen.. as soon as those people reach Somali waters shit changes..

One can not and never will be a refugee in his own home country..

You could be in a refugee kaam in Belgium for donkey years, if they send you back in the middle of nowhere in Somalia..you are no longer a refugee but an internally displaced idiot who thinks he knows shit when in fact he is as stupid as Forest Gump

We wouldn't have declared Independence from a if we were concerned with the feelings of others.

We don't gives a f*ck about the common man's view of us.

Next time, they would be wise to head to their country of origin ----> a.

We wouldn't have declared Independence from a if we were concerned with the feelings of others.

That's a more honest approach to the matter at hand.. I respect that, ..

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

a country u are part of whether u like it or not:chrisfreshhah:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
There is Isaaq and then landers. These qudhmiye landers have ruined our public image. May Allah destroy them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts