gobanimo waa lo dhashaa, Somaliland vs Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
SL accepted the Yemenis but refused the Somali returnees. So that argument doesn't hold any water.

:camby:Because yemenis were considered refugees by the International community who was helping them on the ground. & we accepted 20k returnees so beat it

That's the dumbest shit I ever heard. They are refugees. How are they internally displace, when they're coming from another country (yemen):childplease:

But if they're Somali they're citizens of Somalia no? And since Somaliland is still considered Somalia the UNDP would obviously consider them IDPs, or am I missing something?

xisaabiye

But if they're Somali they're citizens of Somalia no? And since Somaliland is still considered Somalia the UNDP would obviously consider them IDPs, or am I missing something?

They're ethnically somali but nationally they're yemeni. An internally displaced person is someone who's displaced from his home, city etc but remains in his countries borders. I don't know why & how you guys can't see this. Should I go to websters dictionary & quote it...like wtf:damedamn:

They're ethnically somali but nationally they're yemeni. An internally displaced person is someone who's displaced from his home, city etc but remains in his countries borders. I don't know why & how you guys can't see this. Should I go to websters dictionary & quote it...like wtf:damedamn:

They were Yemeni? From what I understand they were Somali citizens who sought refuge in Yemen and then decided to return home because of the war in Yemen.

xisaabiye

Fam, I told you we're just not good at this politics stuff. But we make up for it in suugaan. Just holla if u need a wadani song or a nice gabay lool.

Sxb you're very naive. Being PC & maintaining good PR doesn't matter one bit, the world doesn't give a fok about that part of the world whether you do good or bad. We helped over 20k refugees & locals even supported them getting to their degaamo by pooling money. None of this was reported by any Somalia based media, tabloid propaganda or any of their websites.

You want to maintain a good PR image & be PC with the same people fighting tooth & nail to discredit you, destroy any economical gains, and disrupt your peace. Dantaada garanmaysid, anigu I'm not naive, that's why you see all these somalia(pl included) people here pushing the same narrative and xaq iyo xaqdaroba way isku taageersanyihiin. Adigu meeshaad cagahaa dhigi lahayd weli ismaadan garan, isbaadidoon niinyo

xisaabiye

They were Yemeni? From what I understand they were Somali citizens who sought refuge in Yemen and then decided to return home because of the war in Yemen.

They left and sought asylum in yemen for whatever reason. Many of them if not majority became yemeni citizens. The people also included somalis who lived there for centuries. In international terms they're far from internally displaced. Like the word explains itself INTERALLY displaced. I don't know what to tell you lol

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
They left and sought asylum in yemen for whatever reason. Many of them if not majority became yemeni citizens. The people also included somalis who lived there for centuries. In international terms they're far from internally displaced. Like the word explains itself INTERALLY displaced. I don't know what to tell you lol

Everyone who is ethnically Somali is a citizen of Somalia, automatically. Somali citizenship is based on ethnicity & language. The millions of people in Ethiopia and Kenya who are ethnically Somali have the same rights as those born in Somalia according to the Somali constitution.

xisaabiye

" An internally displaced person (IDP) is someone who is forced to flee his or her home but who remains within his or her country's borders. They are often referred to as refugees, although they do not fall within the legal definitions of a refugee. "

" Refugees are people who are outside the country of their nationality "owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted" (1951 Refugee Convention). Internallydisplaced persons (IDPs) have fled their homes but have not crossed an international frontier. "

@Thegoodshepherd @gurey

The biggest disgrace is the shameless competition for food aid and meager pennies from aid agencies. From the president to simple civil servant

@xisaabiye

The Somalis in dadaab Kenya, if they decide to flee back to Somalia, according to your understanding they are refugees and not internally displaced people..

Because they lived in Kenya as refugees, you automatically define them as kenyans:faysalwtf:...

I bet if it didn't rain in the entire somali peninsula for 10 years and it rained in isaaq lands you guys would close your borders for Somalis but would openly welcome foreigners...that's disease bro..

Another thing puntland does not welcome people for a pr stunt..because if I remember correctly it was not long ago when your nomadic people and as far as galgaduud and ogadenia herders roamed in puntland unharmed and welcomed to share the little rain in nugaal..

We are world renowned for our martisoor...take your big L and take a minute about the actions of the politicians you are defending

Last edited:

xisaabiye

@xisaabiye

The Somalis in dadaab Kenya, if they decide to flee back to Somalia, according to your understanding they are refugees and not internally displaced people..

Because they lived in Kenya as refugees, you automatically define them as kenyans:faysalwtf:...

I bet if it didn't rain in the entire somali peninsula for 10 years and it rained in isaaq lands you guys would close your borders for Somalis but would openly welcome foreigners...that's disease bro..

Another thing puntland does not welcome people for a pr stunt..because if I remember correctly it was not long ago when your nomadic people and as far as galgaduud and ogadenia herders roamed in puntland unharmed and welcomed to share the little rain in nugaal..

We are world renowned for our martisoor...take your big L and take a minute about the actions of the politicians you are defending

It doesn't matter what example you give maybe you don't have access to a dictionary so I'm gonna re quote what is LEGALLY defined as idp & refugee

" An internally displaced person (IDP) is someone who is forced to flee his or her home but who remains within his or her country's borders. They are often referred to as refugees, although they do not fall within the legal definitions of a refugee. "

" Refugees are people who are outside the country of their nationality "owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted" (1951Refugee Convention). Internallydisplaced persons (IDPs) have fled their homes but have not crossed an international frontier. "

Did you understand that?

Takale it's soomaali xeer for nomads to have access to eachothers grazing land during drought. It's good PL still maintained that culture

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Somalinimo is more important than Siyaasad.
This gaalo invented borders must not hinder Somalis.
They must be free(ofcourse unarmed) to go around in all Somali deegaans.
Scoring political points at the expense of somalis fleeing war is very low. Allah send Puntland as punisher for such low behavior from Siilaanyo administration.
That was retarded decision by the maamulka sland, gladly the clan in hargeisa disassociated themselves from such low decision.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

I read reports that they came from Bay & Bakool and towns populated mostly by walaalaheen somali bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending