Girls, Would You Ever ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make a false rape allegation to get even with a man? I heard it's the new "thing". Let's see how devious these xaliimos are.
wouldnt work with me, i have to hack all the emails and social media of a chick before i f*ck her, and i would only f*ck her in my home, where there are 4 cameras broadcasting live..

if a tries rape allegations, ill just email the video to the police,

and then sue her, ill probably make some dough

Nope. No matter how much I may hate the nigga, I'm not gonna throw a man into jail for the rest of his life for a crime he didn't do.

Nope. No matter how much I may hate the nigga, I'm not gonna throw a man into jail for the rest of his life for a crime he didn't do.
You say that now, but wait till he stops paying child support and makes out with your cousin. Never trust a woman. That's what my old man told me.

You say that now, but wait till he stops paying child support and makes out with your cousin. Never trust a woman. That's what my old man told me.

Makes out with my cousin? Then I'm assuming we're not married. Then why do I care if he's making out with my cousin? As long as he's not in my line of sight he could f*ck my sister, for all I care. Your old man is a wise man.

Makes out with my cousin? Then I'm assuming we're not married. Then why do I care if he's making out with my cousin? As long as he's not in my line of sight he could f*ck my sister, for all I care. Your old man is a wise man.
Holy cow. You're quite the sassy one aren't you my cherry plum. My sister kulaha. You're telling me you don't care if your ex is spreading the love to your female relations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending