Girls, Would You Ever ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man nowadays men are getting accused of rape for looking at women the wrong way. Calling a woman beautiful constitutes sexual harassment. Xaimos arn't that evil, gotta watch out for becky.
If a guys ugly he has no right to call a girl beautiful. Only attention from the right people is allowed

It's not as common as it's made out to be, but it does occur sometimes.
As for the spiders, I'm guessing you're talking about 'black widows'? It's a similar case with them as well; misunderstood by misogynist male scientists (jk). The male half of the species is just as capable of such 'evil', not to mention-- they're 'ageist' too:icon lol::

"But in the species Micaria sociabilis, males are more likely to eat the females than be eaten, a new study found. Meanwhile, age might be a dooming factor for the female Micaria sociabilis. There was a peak in reverse sexual cannibalism when males from the summer generation encountered older females from the spring generation, the researchers found. What's more, not even virginity or big body size, often considered signs of mating quality for spiders, could save the older females from male cannibalization."

https://www.livescience.com/29345-male-black-widows-sexual-cannibalism.html
Why is the natural world so mean? Cannibalism, ageism, every thang.

Yes, I read some female spiders are bigger than their sexual partners. Same is true in other species. This proves that women can be rapists too when size is on their side. I read of a pensioner who was fucked against his will by a number if teenage girls. It was in the news. Unbelievable. I had flashbacks because I've survived three attempts in my life by BBWs on the prowl due to my frail age, subxanallah. What is the world coming to.

Why is the natural world so mean? Cannibalism, ageism, every thang.

Yes, I read some female spiders are bigger than their sexual partners. Same is true in other species. This proves that women can be rapists too when size is on their side. I read of a pensioner who was fucked against his will by a number if teenage girls. It was in the news. Unbelievable. I had flashbacks because I've survived three attempts in my life by BBWs on the prowl because of my frail age, subxanallah. What is the world coming to.
#womenrapetoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending