Girls, Would You Ever ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No because I'm a bad liar, there's no way I could go through faking it with the authorities.

It's wrong and sending an innocent person to prison would weigh on my conscious.

@XoosBoos

I've heard so many cases that I'm beginning to wonder if men are always framed, and only two of the allegations have been directed against me. Cops took one look at my ailing frame, glanced at the land whale who said I was a xoogsade, and said, Naah, you're free to go Mr Wanagsan, have a safe trip home.

No because I'm a bad liar, there's no way I could go through faking it with the authorities.

It's wrong and sending an innocent person to prison would weigh on my conscious.
Weigh on your conscious? I didn't know lies could weigh on consciousness.

Nah, cops are SJWs these days. The mantra is to "believe the victim" before guilt or innocence is ever decided by a court of law. You could lock a brother away for ten years and strip him of his assets. A good career move IMO.

VIP
Man nowadays men are getting accused of rape for looking at women the wrong way. Calling a woman beautiful constitutes sexual harassment. Xaimos arn't that evil, gotta watch out for becky.

Maaha... dont laugh but I identified as a feminist and a leftist 4 or so years ago. That's when i thought it was just equality for woman. I quickly ran back to the centre when i realized how insane these ppl were.

Welcome to my boat aboowe ! I realized I was a centrist when the left pushed me to dap into some right wing kool aid :)

TooMacaan

VIP
Nope, never.

Not only bc it's immoral, and would ruin an innocent guy's life...but also, due to the negative impact it could have on real victims of rape.

Weigh on your conscious? I didn't know lies could weigh on consciousness.

Nah, cops are SJWs these days. The mantra is to "believe the victim" before guilt or innocence is ever decided by a court of law. You could lock a brother away for ten years and strip him of his assets. A good career move IMO.

That has nothing to do with cops but Obama passing a law giving victims the benefit of doubt. Now I could see what there mindset was for passing the law, probably to make the process for rape victims easier and less intimidating however plenty of women took advantage ( which isn't surprising it's human nature) of the system. Feminist are also pushing that there's a huge rape crisis in colleges giving many females the leverage.

A guy I used to work with was accused of sexual assault. H e won the case eventually. Cadaan women don't play. She almost ruined his life because he was not interested in her advances. Women are very trick to deal with.

A guy I used to work with was accused of sexual assault. H e won the case eventually. Cadaan women don't play. She almost ruined his life because he was not interested in her advances. Women are very trick to deal with.

"Cadaan women don't play"

white women were the reason for 85% of black men being lynched.

They would turn on you to save themselves even if y'all were lovers :farmajoyaab:

Never.

You can't falsely claim rape...there are things called rape kits...and there's a difference between having sex with someone and being raped. There would be signs of struggle and tears. You can't accuse someone of rape and get away with it...unless you say you were drugged or too drunk to give consent. Even in cases like that only 7% leads to a conviction.

Nope, never.

Not only bc it's immoral, and would ruin an innocent guy's life...but also, due to the negative impact it could have on real victims of rape.
Don't lie. Christians love false rape allegations. Never seen a Somali do it. They will kill you, but they won't say you raped, even if you did. It's not in our culture.

Never.

You can't falsely claim rape...there are things called rape kits...and there's a difference between having sex with someone and being raped. There would be signs of struggle and tears. You can't accuse someone of rape and get away with it...unless you say you were drugged or too drunk to give consent. Even in cases like that only 7% leads to a conviction.
What if the fella abused you in other ways. Surely you don't mind embellishing the story a little. Remember you hate the dude's guts. If you say he only slapped you around, nigga's gonna get two weeks in jail and a community order, but if you say the R word, dude's not coming out of the pen for six years minimum. And it will be him getting buttfucked by Tyrone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending