Girls who wear jilbaab are better they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I suggest you guys live or visit an Arab country for as little as a month. Ppl really think they’re saints for being Muslims. I was quickly scandalized out of that notion myself. I don’t imagine Somalia is any different as far ppl all dressing a certain way, but not matching their actions to it.
Nope. I love my hooyo and I know how much the hijaab means to her. But people can be so judgemental, especially to women.

I think we have to agree to disagree. I will forever be against the hijab, but I have nothing wrong with being modest. Turkey is doing it well.

Clearly we have fundamentally different religious beliefs. I suppose I was presumptuous... this is Somalispot and this place is rife with atypical Somalis. Slander away, won't catch me quoting you on religious topics

:damedamn:

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi rajicuun. I think that's my ex-wife in he first video flirting with that fob. I told her to lose weight, but she loves her doughnuts too much. Ceeb badana.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
lool these girls are clearly the exception though. Plently of Somali girls who wear the hijab/jilbab and don't do this stuff.
They just don't get the attention. Also the jilbab is more so a cultural thing back home.
Wallahi they always use an exception to represent the majority constantly.

Its horrible to judge or interpret on appearance and say they're pious.

Faith is not about modesty on
wearing jilbab/hijab means that they're having standards and values..
Obviously it's a bad act doing such things like this. It's their choice, when wearing it she'll live her life in whatever way whether she's a or not.
Allah(SWT) sees our deeds , heart and what we think and feel.

I wish she could become my dance teacher. She is very talented.

@Knowles

I’m disappointed if you can’t dance like that because I thought it comes natural to our girls.

Lol, there are hoes who wear niqabs in Somalia.

Whats your point?

Vast majority are wholesome while in Western vast majority are hoes

If the vast majority are hoes, what are the boys also raised in the west?

The fact that you casually call thousends of girls and women you have no knowlege of 'hoes' illustrates your trash morals and lack of aklaaq.

Funny that many of the little boys here bemoan the fact that young women have taken on 'black' culture but are quick to call their own women hoes and slags? Where did you learn this diabolical behaviour from? I'm sure your parents raised you better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending