Girls who wear jilbaab are better they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
only reason xalimos back home get rated is cause you can control them if you have the money. although reer magaal girls nowdays are high maintenance for the average abdi living back home, any abdi with a western passport can affort to take care of them.

This is what happens when you force girls to wear tents. They lose respect for it and because they’ve been forced to wear it by their parents at a young age, they literally don’t know how to behave when they wear the hijab. Stupid Somalis automatically think that a girl who wears a hijab is a pious God-fearing girl, but I’ve met many who do the most haraam things despite covering up.

If Somalia doesn’t give its girls the power to chose for themselves on what they want to wear, we’ll just turn into another Iran or Saudi Arabia, were the women there are so suffocated by religion and societal pressure that they become s and atheists the second they leave the country and tell everyone that Islam is a horrible religion.

In my opinion a jilbaab wearing woman is better. Always.

Never judge a book by its cover. The jilbaab has become part of Somali culture and many women wear it only due to societal pressure and don’t think twice about the meaning behind it. You need to speak to more women.

lool these girls are clearly the exception though. Plently of Somali girls who wear the hijab/jilbab and don't do this stuff.
They just don't get the attention. Also the jilbab is more so a cultural thing back home.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Never judge a book by its cover. The jilbaab has become part of Somali culture and many women wear it only due to societal pressure and don’t think twice about the meaning behind it. You need to speak to more women.
I fully support every xalimo wearing a jilbaab. I have yet to see a jilbaabi that is a . All the s ive seen are qamaar wearing women. i have never seen a jilbaabi wear tight pants, only qamaaris do that, ive never seen or heard of a jilbaabi going to a hookah lounge only qamaaris do that.

I dont give a f what op posts. All the 'limos ive ever encountered were qamaris.
:chrisfreshhah:

even in the above video. the one ing is the qamaari wearing one. Jokes on u sxb.

I fully support every xalimo wearing a jilbaab. I have yet to see a jilbaabi that is a . All the s ive seen are qamaar wearing women. i have never seen a jilbaabi wear tight pants, only qamaaris do that, ive never seen or heard of a jilbaabi going to a hookah lounge only qamaaris do that.

I dont give a f what op posts. All the 'limos ive ever encountered were qamaris.
:chrisfreshhah:

even in the above video. the one ing is the qamaari wearing one. Jokes on u sxb.

Lol you think a girl who wants to all night will wear a jilbaab? You’re so naïve, it’s well known that the jilbaabis sneak out and go to clubs wearing things that will sting the eyes. I’ve seen my cousin do it plenty of times with her fellow jilbaab wearing friends.

You need a reality check mate. Pieces of clothing won’t automatically turn someone into a pious being. Somalis don’t teach their girls the meaning of the hijab and many girls have grown up to wear the hijab for the sake of their parents, and not Allah.

This is what happens when you force girls to wear tents. They lose respect for it and because they’ve been forced to wear it by their parents at a young age, they literally don’t know how to behave when they wear the hijab. Stupid Somalis automatically think that a girl who wears a hijab is a pious God-fearing girl, but I’ve met many who do the most haraam things despite covering up.

If Somalia doesn’t give its girls the power to chose for themselves on what they want to wear, we’ll just turn into another Iran or Saudi Arabia, were the women there are so suffocated by religion and societal pressure that they become s and atheists the second they leave the country and tell everyone that Islam is a horrible religion.

"Tents"

Pathetic :gucciwhat:

Always Lit

Lol you think a girl who wants to all night will wear a jilbaab? You’re so naïve, it’s well known that the jilbaabis sneak out and go to clubs wearing things that will sting the eyes. I’ve seen my cousin do it plenty of times with her fellow jilbaab wearing friends.

You need a reality check mate. Pieces of clothing won’t automatically turn someone into a pious being. Somalis don’t teach their girls the meaning of the hijab and many girls have grown up to wear the hijab for the sake of their parents, and not Allah.
stop saying somalis this somalis that. Dont come around here grouping all somalis into one like u knw them. I dont care what u say. as i already said im biased on this situation and no one can change my mind. Jilbaabis>Qamaris PERIOD.
ileen your cousin is a ty...:mjlol:

stop slandering somali people just becoz u got jilbaab wearing ties in your household doesnt mean we do....
:nahgirl:

Last edited:
Ok true, when Arab women wear them it's for religious reasons. When Somali girls wear them it's to hide you ugly s from public view

:mjlol:

So I digress, you are indeed correct in calling them tents

I don’t think you’ve met Saudi Arab women outside of their country? They’re s and nothing else. For them, the tents are nothing but drapes on their heads. Saudi and Somali girls who are forced to wear jilbaab are one and the same. Yes, some of them do respect the hijab and try to live by its tenants, but majority of these girls only wear them to please society.

I don’t get how idiots believe that wearing a piece of clothing will make you some super religious and pious person. It’s stupid.

stop saying somalis this somalis that. Dont come around here grouping all somalis into one like u knw them. I dont care what u say. as i already said im biased on this situation and no one can change my mind. Jilbaabis>Qamaris PERIOD.

Why are you running away from facts? I grew up in London and all Somali girls I know have been forced to wear the hijab, including me. I can’t stand the thing. I love my religion but I have never felt the need to wear a hijaab if my hearts not in it. But what can I do? I still live with my parents and they know I’m a good Muslim that always prays, but if I take of the hijab they’ll label me a gaal and a . It’s easier to just wear it and keep quiet.

Always Lit

Why are you running away from facts? I grew up in London and all Somali girls I know have been forced to wear the hijab, including me. I can’t stand the thing. I love my religion but I have never felt the need to wear a hijaab if my hearts not in it. But what can I do? I still live with my parents and they know I’m a good Muslim that always prays, but if I take of the hijab they’ll label me a gaal and a . It’s easier to just wear it and keep quiet.
FACTS....? Are u serious? did u conduct official research to see how many jilbaabis around? NO. Then what u saying arent facts but biased opinions of a frustrated xalimo who cant be true to herself let alone Allah.
:mjlol:

i get u dont want to wear hijaab but using a couple of dancing xalimos to justify you not wanting to wear it is just childish and immature asf. lol

I don’t think you’ve met Saudi Arab women outside of their country? They’re s and nothing else. For them, the tents are nothing but drapes on their heads. Saudi and Somali girls who are forced to wear jilbaab are one and the same. Yes, some of them do respect the hijab and try to live by its tenants, but majority of these girls only wear them to please society.

I don’t get how idiots believe that wearing a piece of clothing will make you some super religious and pious person. It’s stupid.

Yes I have, and that's bullshit. At no point did I say hijab or jilbaabs prevent tery. I find it pathetic that supposed Muslims are jumping on the anti-jilbaab bandwagon with gaalo.

Also you guys on here are honestly such fucking liars. Believe me, if Arab girls want to around they don't do it in hijabs. They don't need to. Can't say the same for Somali girls.

Nvm this explains everything

:susp:

Yes I have, and that's bullshit. At no point did I say hijab or jilbaabs prevent tery. I find it pathetic that supposed Muslims are jumping on the anti-jilbaab bandwagon with gaalo.

Also you guys on here are honestly such fucking liars. Believe me, if Arab girls want to around they don't do it in hijabs. They don't need to. Can't say the same for Somali girls.

I think we have to agree to disagree. I will forever be against the hijab, but I have nothing wrong with being modest. Turkey is doing it well.

VixR

Veritas

You’re incredibly naive. I find your posts amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending