Girls who wear jilbaab are better they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Girls who wear big jilbaab are better than headscarf wearing girls they say,
Girls who wear big jilbaab are more religious they say.
Girls who wear big jilbaab are not ty they say.

You will never see a Western raised Somali girl behaving like this in public.

The awkward moment when the guy has more hayaa.

@TekNiKo will bash western living Somali girls and say girls back home are wholesome.

Is this wholesome?:siilaanyolaugh:

@TekNiKo will bash western living Somali girls and say girls back home are wholesome.

She only wears jilbaab because thats what she has to wear, unless she wants to get in trouble with the "modesty police".

Somali youth culture back home is pure qashin, ever since they got internet there social media has been full of their degeneracy. Its worse there than in the west.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
It just depends on the person honestly.

This year has been pretty wild especially with all the realizations I have experienced.

Wasn’t that ramla chick on ig accusing one hijabi of sucking a lot of dick.
Mac minded posted a hijabi in history that was dressed modestly in one pic. And who was fully nude in another pic. There are hijabis that get their nudes shared as well.

I always viewed hijabis as ”religous Miskeen chicks”
I still kind of due at first glance. I probably will always view them as that. I don’t want to downplay what wearing a hijab truly means.

giphy-downsized.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Whats funny is youll never see a girl born here dance like that or act like that in front of other Somalis

This is cringe this bollywood films mess up their heads

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
We often judge people based on appearances but their actions are more reliable than the words they say or their manner of dress. The intention behind their attire is equally as important. :fittytousand: We ought to focus more on character as a barometer for conservativeness than lofty words and shapeless garments.

Mercury

VIP
We often judge people based on appearances but their actions are more reliable than the words they say or their manner of dress. The intention behind their attire is equally as important. :fittytousand: We ought to focus more on character as a barometer for conservativeness than lofty words and shapeless garments.
Wearing the hijab is only one part the rest such as modesty, Behaviour shyness and the way you carry yourself are all just as important

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wearing the hijab is only one part the rest such as modesty, Behaviour shyness and the way you carry yourself are all just as important

I agree with you on the various components of modesty. Headcovering being but one feature. For whatever reason, people like to make mental short-cuts and sometimes overlook the other stuff. Until we see something a little too spicy for the eyes like the clips above.:siilaanyolaugh: I will admit when you see behavior that you think isn't becoming of someone who wears it, it can be a bit of a surprise since the expectation is that the garment should ideally match the behavior. When things like this happen it causes cognitive dissonance.

Mercury

VIP
I agree with you on the various components of modesty. Headcovering being but one feature. For whatever reason, people like to make mental short-cuts and sometimes overlook the other stuff. Until we see something a little too spicy for the eyes like the clips above.:siilaanyolaugh: I will admit when you see behavior that you think isn't becoming of someone who wears it, it can be a bit of a surprise since the expectation is that the garment should ideally match the behavior. When things like this happen it causes cognitive dissonance.
Exactly even white people would be confused If they see a person with hijab acting like this

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Exactly even white people would be confused If they see a person with hijab acting like this

I work in an organization where I'm the only Somali. It's almost like I'm an unofficial ambassador/emissary for them. It's kind of the same thing with sisters that wear the hijab/jilbab, being human they are just as prone to err but they serve as unofficial representatives of the Deen to the non-Muslims. It's unfair but sadly people generalize.

Wearing hijab these days doesn't mean anything. These girls are probably only wearing it because they are forced to. Elderly mostly assume that if a girl wears hijab then she is automatically a modest miskeen girl, which obviously isn't the case. I know a lot of girls who don't act modest and are in fact shaiitans but if you saw them from far you would assume they were very religious. And that is why I don't understand why people force or pressure girls to wear it. What is the point? It is not going to count as their hearts are not in it and God being the all-knowing knows when someone wears it for him or if they wear it out of fear of others.

VixR

Veritas
You really think everyone wants to wear that thing? I can easily say a majority don’t, but they succumb to social pressure. A lot of pressure comes with wearing it, and especially with taking it off.

That second couple with the horrible rhythm tho..

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
A girl is still better in jilbaab than hijab. I wear hijab but the girls in jilbaab seem better than me since they wear their imaan in their sleeve.
They are all forced to wear it in Somalia just like if everyone was forced to not wear hijab there would those with iman those with low iman and those with no iman.

No matter what the new trend is of judging from the heart blah blah non hijabi might be better than hijabis or niqabis that's all not true and stupid to say when it's not the truth.

Screenshot_2018-12-03-10-25-35.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lol, there are hoes who wear niqabs in Somalia.

Whats your point?

Vast majority are wholesome while in Western vast majority are hoes

Perhaps they are married however you didn't take this into consideration as it does not suit your propaganda.

Indeed most women amongst mankind love idle talk and backbiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts