Girls who approach Guys....Desperate or Okay???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls, would you ever approach a guy first?

This Somali girl slid in my friends DM and she wrote a huge cheesy paragraph. He read it and laughed cuz it was corny as hell. He didn't reply right away, so she tried to delete it because she thought he didn't see it...but he got the notification and told her he was focusing on school and wasn't interested in her. He's a good looking guy and gets a lot of girls, and a lot of girls approach him online and some even offline.

I feel embarassed and sad for these girls wallahi. He even told e he'd never be interested in a girl that pursued him first. You should never slide in a guy's DM first, cuz it looks desperate and thirsty AF. All

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I applaud women who do that. Men deal with rejection much better since they regularly put themselves out there. Many women are too insecure to take a chance. She will find someone else. It doesn't have to be your friend with an ego big enough to sink the Titanic. I wonder if he is as astute as he is cute? Or sadly, gauche but attractive. :farmajoyaab:

Last edited:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
true but what counts is what you do when you're friends on FB
This!

be straight to the point without wasting your manly resources. or else you are setting up yourself in the walaalo zone.

I had this cute xaliimo who kept calling me walaalkay rumaad, told her i wasnt comfy with that title and baby gurl was quick to change her demeanor. I was macaane, alpi, naftaydii in no time.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
What's the plan than akhi?? I heard there's this app called minder :siilaanyolaugh:
:idontlike: I swore I'd never use online dating app or website

With these websites, all you goin to get is what girl tells you. On social media and in real life, its all genuine

I'll start sliding into DMs from now then and reach out to my friends

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
:idontlike: I swore I'd never use online dating app or website

With these websites, all you goin to get is what girl tells you. On social media and in real life, its all genuine

I'll start sliding into DMs from now then and reach out to my friends
Why dont you bar hop? you will prolly score a 6 cadaan shawty

Status
Not open for further replies.