Girls who approach Guys....Desperate or Okay???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn
:idontlike: I swore I'd never use online dating app or website

With these websites, all you goin to get is what girl tells you. On social media and in real life, its all genuine

I'll start sliding into DMs from now then and reach out to my friends

If you're serious the cold approach is my go to method

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's pathetic and reeks desperation. As a woman I view myself as a rose, a diamond encrusted crown. I will never approach a man, even if he's the richest, most handsome man on earth.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was handsome and tall and before i got married a lot of girls where after me. I liked it showed that she goes for what she wants !

Oh glossily soft Somali Hair why have you forsaken thy :liberaltears:

Paki women are hella horny, depraved sexual beings. i wont mind detoxifying the devils outta them

Yh its all fun until you get acid attack. And who told you they are horny.

Wlh I keep on getting friend request on fb from girls. One of then told me she wants to marry me and she sent me her legit picture

Wallahi she was beautiful and she was from hargeisa and at that time I was in hargeisa too

She even called me and I rejected her.

Removed her from my fb and all girls which I accidentally accepted

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist

Wlh I keep on getting friend request on fb from girls. One of then told me she wants to marry me and she sent me her legit picture

Wallahi she was beautiful and she was from hargeisa and at that time I was in hargeisa too

Wtf I dont want to be disfigured. nacalaa

I have met some in real life dee. they are depraved bunches.

Holy f*ck dude. u rejected a girl who wantes u that bad? you could at least made some arrangement with her if marriage wasnt ur thing. like friends with benefits kinda stuff. could have got ur dick wet or somethin.

srsly overly eager girls are suspicious anyway and kinda crazy. never stick ur dick in crazy.

facebook isnt that bad if the girls are strictly NSA fun otherwise you are gonna feel bad when you lead miskiin girls who want serious calaf.

Wtf I dont want to be disfigured. nacalaa

I have met some in real life dee. they are depraved bunches.

Holy f*ck dude. u rejected a girl who wantes u that bad? you could at least made some arrangement with her if marriage wasnt ur thing. like friends with benefits kinda stuff. could have got ur dick wet or somethin.

srsly overly eager girls are suspicious anyway and kinda crazy. never stick ur dick in crazy.

facebook isnt that bad if the girls are strictly NSA fun otherwise you are gonna feel bad when you lead miskiin girls who want serious calaf.

Wow this something is wrong with you. I accidentally accepted her friend request.

I only want people I know in real life to be my friends on fb.

I had a short conversation with girl and she is 19yrs and she is looking for marriage.

She even called my me on Facebook and wanted to meet me.

She even said she'd Introduce me to her parents.

I was scared for my life and deleted her from my fb.

If I had a job maybe I'd marry her she looked like wife material and is very kind cute girl.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Wow this something is wrong with you. I accidentally accepted her friend request.

I only want people I know in real life to be my friends on fb.

I had a short conversation with girl and she is 19yrs and she is looking for marriage.

She even called my me on Facebook and wanted to meet me.

She even said she'd Introduce me to her parents.

I was scared for my life and deleted her from my fb.

If I had a job maybe I'd marry her she looked like wife material and is very kind cute girl.
Parents aa? you dodged a bullet there.

Nothings wrong with me. Im very sexualy liberal, I just think there should be no discrimination to sex. strangers or friends they all deserve their punani pavement pounded.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death

I think some xalimos back home fish for western faraxs on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending