Girls who approach Guys....Desperate or Okay???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn
What about instagram?
I get a lot of xalimos who'm I don't know following me and liking my pics despite the fact I don't do the same back.
Should I take this as a sign and go balls deep??? :damedamn:

People are weird. how can you think something is wrong with a chick for talking to you first? If anything, it shows courage. I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all.

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
People are weird. how can you think something is wrong with a chick for talking to you first? If anything, it shows courage. I don't think there is anything wrong with it at all.
Nothin wrong with girls reaching out but most of times, it's loud & brave xalimos who are doing that stuff, she probably has DMed hundreds of faraxs before you. Not quiet & shy xalimos who tries the once-a-lifetime opportunity of messaging the man of her dreams

Nothin wrong with girls reaching out but most of times, it's loud & brave xalimos who are doing that stuff, she probably has DMed hundreds of faraxs before you not quiet & shy xalimo who tries the once-a-lifetime opportunity of messageing the man of her dreams
If she's that type, then I can understand why it would be a problem. The fag said women in general who approach guys are desperate which is far from true.

Imagine how many girls liked us but we didn't approach them. All those missed opportunities...

:jcoleno:

I guess the only way for us is to ask a relative.

Also those girls who ask the masjid imam are hard to get. Once the imaam announce the situation in the morning prayer

some old guy will raise his hand within a second :lol;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending