Girls buying you things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
My ex bought me 2 pairs of nikes once for christmas it was blessed :ahh:

She asked it for back after the break up that dumb hoe :drakelaugh:
same shit happen to me but this chick didn't ask for it back l. She always used to wear white air max, had like 4 pairs. Absolutely love them . Anyway one day I said to her I might get some, she meets me like a week later with with some white air Maxs as an surprise gift. Shit looked terrible I don't know what I was thinking bruv saying that, Anyway I left them to collect dust in my mum's house haven't touched them since.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
same shit happen to me but this chick didn't ask for it back l. She always used to wear white air max, had like 4 pairs. Absolutely love them . Anyway one day I said to her I might get some, she meets me like a week later with with some white air Maxs as an surprise gift. Shit looked terrible I don't know what I was thinking bruv saying that, Anyway I left them to collect dust in my mum's house haven't touched them since.
You've sold them atleast

My best friend but her boyfriend 4 designer gifts this year. He brought her nothing so far. :noneck: Allah men these days, i was with her when she was buying all that shit :faysalwtf: 4 different gifts in a 8 month relationship.

My best friend but her boyfriend 4 designer gifts this year. He brought her nothing so far. :noneck: Allah men these days, i was with her when she was buying all that shit :faysalwtf: 4 different gifts in a 8 month relationship.
Yikes. Even the poorest man would put something together. Does she know she's being used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending