Girlfriend wants to marry me

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That's caadi with white ppl. A family used to bring me cottaging sometimes :mjlol:

One minute he says she's Muslim the next she has a rainbow interfaith family. It's a hard tale to follow.

This is typical with white people don’t know why you’re so surprised.

I just didn't expect you to get wrapped up in that. My standards for you were a tad higher.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One minute he says she's Muslim the next she has a rainbow interfaith family. It's a hard tale to follow.
Albanians aren't serious Muslims. Don't think I've ever met one. Most were christian or atheist/non-religious. Muslim or not, drinking is normal for them...but allowing an African kid to pipe their daughter in their home is new. Most are racist.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Albanians aren't serious Muslims. Don't think I've ever met one. Most were christian or atheist/non-religious. Muslim or not, drinking is normal for them...but allowing an African kid to pipe their daughter in their home is new. Most are racist.

I've gone to school with plenty so I'm familiar. I've met the gamut from religious to irreligious (culturally Muslim) types.

Gambar

VIP
They are like Somalis, racist to everyone. I have seen a Somali/Albanian mix before though.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
She’s not a Somali but she’s Muslim and recently she’s been talking about marriage often, and about how she can’t see herself marrying anyone but me etc and how she wants me to be her husband, talking about children names. I play along but not gonna lie, I don’t want to marry her. She’s a nice girl but I don’t have any intention of marrying her. I don’t want to break up with her tho, we’ve been together for 1 year and it’s good.

Smh why can’t girls just enjoy a relationship without expecting something in the end. When it’s time for marriage I’m gonna go marry a miskeen girl from my tuulo.
Think again my G if she's marriage material, don't string her along snap her.
I was in the same situation but I regret that I ditched her. She even wanted to convert and was 11/10 but For me it was cus of my mom :mjcry:

Think again my G if she's marriage material, don't string her along snap her.
I was in the same situation but I regret that I ditched her. She even wanted to convert and was 11/10 but For me it was cus of my mom :mjcry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for the OP
Do not lead her on.... it sounds like she thinks you actually care and wanna marry her.
I don’t get it if you just wanna f around
Get with someone who also feels the same way.
Why waste her time and play mind games ufff.
You’re totally out of line

I see there's yet another fictional storytime. I like how you added a sequel about her family being alcoholics and having Christians. Very intriguing! I wonder what's next, is she transgender!?

She’s not a Somali but she’s Muslim and recently she’s been talking about marriage often, and about how she can’t see herself marrying anyone but me etc and how she wants me to be her husband, talking about children names. I play along but not gonna lie, I don’t want to marry her. She’s a nice girl but I don’t have any intention of marrying her. I don’t want to break up with her tho, we’ve been together for 1 year and it’s good.

Smh why can’t girls just enjoy a relationship without expecting something in the end. When it’s time for marriage I’m gonna go marry a miskeen girl from my tuulo.
A famous Kodak Black Quote
"Anyway, I'm married to the game, she said her vows to me
I ain't getting on my knees, bae, you bow down to me
You go down for me, you lay down and do the time for me
Sorry boo, yeah I lie to you, but don't you lie to me "

This is one of the things people regret later on when they're old and grey. Stop using people you have no intention of marrying. Leave her alone. Evil.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Guys like OP will complain that Somali girls in the west are d.hillos and that he is going back home to marry a pure girl:gucciwhat:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Why are you in a haram relationship in the first place? I don’t understand how some men think committing zina like it’s ok for them but expects a good girl once they’re done using other girls
That’s what piss me off so much. If men and women suffered from controlling their desires for so long, for the sake of Allah then they deserve to marry a virgin.

NOT a Zani who should only marry other Zanis. I know it’s harsh but that’s FAIR.

If OP and his imaginary girlfriend fornicated and want to marry then that’s fair. Otherwise, he should lower his standard and marry other zanis instead.

You two deserve each other. Zani iyo zania.

After fornicating and committing zina AND revealing your sins (yes you’re anonymous but still, maybe someone reading it may know who you actually are), do you honestly think you’ll end up with a woman who was chaste and guarded what was between her legs? And even if you do, do you think your marriage will last or be blissful? You may actually be a test for her by Allah. Imagine that?

What did you think would happen after being with a girl for as long as you’ve been? You’ve been intimate and have probably done what husband and wives do anyways in terms of emotional and physical intimacy, you might as well marry her.

Trending

Latest posts