Girlfriend wants to marry me

Acceptable gf material but not acceptable wife material
Well since you said she's a virgin I don't see why you two are even in a relationship? No sex? No marriage? You're practically friends that cuddle. Go the marriage route or brake it off with her.

World

VIP
Well since you said she's a virgin I don't see why you two are even in a relationship? No sex? No marriage? You're practically friends that cuddle. Go the marriage route or brake it off with her.
What are you talking about ? I said I didn’t take her virginity, her body count is 4 including me.

World

VIP
@World

What's her ethnic background?

My advice is to start giving out hints such as letting her know that you feel very connected to your background and how you want to give your future kids a proper Somali upbringing etc. Bring up how you come from a traditional background with very cultured parents.

Also start cutting her off when she starts talking all that intimate future stuff and change the subject on here. Keep the relationship laidback fun and not serious.
She’s Albanian / kosovan.

Yeah I guess I could try that. I think I’ll just say to her sometime in the future that my parents won’t accept a non Somali and break the relationship up.

She’s not a Somali but she’s Muslim and recently she’s been talking about marriage often, and about how she can’t see herself marrying anyone but me etc and how she wants me to be her husband, talking about children names. I play along but not gonna lie, I don’t want to marry her. She’s a nice girl but I don’t have any intention of marrying her. I don’t want to break up with her tho, we’ve been together for 1 year and it’s good.

Smh why can’t girls just enjoy a relationship without expecting something in the end. When it’s time for marriage I’m gonna go marry a miskeen girl from my tuulo.

She will move on and fall in love with someone more deserving once she finds out what a coward you really are

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
She’s Albanian / kosovan.

Yeah I guess I could try that. I think I’ll just say to her sometime in the future that my parents won’t accept a non Somali and break the relationship up.

Start easing her now on it by laying down some hints so you don't seem like a straight up dickhead when you do it in the future.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
What is the point of wasting her time? You might as well be honest with her and hopefully she finds a more deserving man

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I am speechless.

giphy (4).gif

Last edited:

anyways

#JusticeForShukriAbdi
Y’all being so nice in this thread, God forbid if a xalimo made a thread like this.

Anywho this is just a daily reminder that western faraxs are for the streeets. At least the ajnabi girl don’t have to spend the rest of her life with a saqajaan, poor tuulo girl
1598736148799.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think it's ceeb to waste her time ajnabi or not. I believe in conducting yourself cleanly with dignity and with nobility by not fooling around with those outside of marriage and who you'll never end up with. Imagine if someone did that to your future daughter.

This is what you call a coasting relationship (temporary) until you monkey bar to a girl straight from Buuhoodle.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You want to continue to grease by leading her on is essentially what your doing. Very bad.

Alluring

Sayonara
What is the point of dating if it is not for marriage? Then you say you don't want to leave her either... figure yourself out saqajaan yahay

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Y’all being so nice in this thread, God forbid if a xalimo made a thread like this.

Anywho this is just a daily reminder that western faraxs are for the streeets. At least the ajnabi girl don’t have to spend the rest of her life with a saqajaan, poor tuulo girl
View attachment 139272
You can be honest about your body count around me abaayo I'm very accepting give me all the details :shaq:

Trending