Girlfriend wants to marry me

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Looool he doesn‘t want to marry her cos her body count is 4. and what about you? Ma malaa‘ik baad tahay? :childplease: You will end up with a zaaniyad anyway since you are impure yourself. Zani to zaniya. Been ha isku sheegin uffff and stop wasting that poor girls time. Break up or marry her.

Just be honest... If your intentions aren't to marry her in the future once you are financially stable and ready to start a family, just break up with her. Why be in a relationship that'll come to an end one day.... you are wasting your time.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Why are you in a haram relationship in the first place? I don’t understand how some men think committing zina like it’s ok for them but expects a good girl once they’re done using other girls

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She’s not a Somali but she’s Muslim and recently she’s been talking about marriage often, and about how she can’t see herself marrying anyone but me etc and how she wants me to be her husband, talking about children names. I play along but not gonna lie, I don’t want to marry her. She’s a nice girl but I don’t have any intention of marrying her. I don’t want to break up with her tho, we’ve been together for 1 year and it’s good.

Smh why can’t girls just enjoy a relationship without expecting something in the end. When it’s time for marriage I’m gonna go marry a miskeen girl from my tuulo.

1598744839979.png

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
She’s not a Somali but she’s Muslim and recently she’s been talking about marriage often, and about how she can’t see herself marrying anyone but me etc and how she wants me to be her husband, talking about children names. I play along but not gonna lie, I don’t want to marry her. She’s a nice girl but I don’t have any intention of marrying her. I don’t want to break up with her tho, we’ve been together for 1 year and it’s good.

Smh why can’t girls just enjoy a relationship without expecting something in the end. When it’s time for marriage I’m gonna go marry a miskeen girl from my tuulo.
She seems very nice and seems to love you a lot. Complete half your faith with her and marry her.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She seems very nice and seems to love you a lot. Complete half your faith with her and marry her.

Absolutely not. Though his behavior is wayward you should never marry someone you're only lukewarm about just because they are in your midst. Let's hope nabsi doesn't have its way with him.

World

VIP
Looool he doesn‘t want to marry her cos her body count is 4. and what about you? Ma malaa‘ik baad tahay? :childplease: You will end up with a zaaniyad anyway since you are impure yourself. Zani to zaniya. Been ha isku sheegin uffff and stop wasting that poor girls time. Break up or marry her.
Not really, one of the main reasons is because I don’t like her family. Half of them are Muslim(that drink alcohol etc) and half of them are atheist or Christian lol. One of her siblings is a qowmu lut. Ngl they’re nice people since I sleep over often and they cook me nice food when I come around, but I don’t want my children to have family like that.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Absolutely not. Though his behavior is wayward you should never marry someone you're only lukewarm about just because they are in your midst. Let's hope nabsi doesn't have its way with him.
He’s mentioned they’ve been talking for a year now. I wouldn’t call it lukewarm at that point. If it’s a year and one of the people in the relationship of sorts isn’t willing to settle down and marry, then what’s the point in continuing to talk to her/him.

IMO, either go through with the marriage or just leave them alone.

Happy_

Not really, one of the main reasons is because I don’t like her family. Half of them are Muslim(that drink alcohol etc) and half of them are atheist or Christian lol. One of her siblings is a qowmu lut. Ngl they’re nice people since I sleep over often and they cook me nice food when I come around, but I don’t want my children to have family like that.

yaaa???
1598748098525.gif

Half muslim, half christian family, casual cheeky alcohol consumption, khaniis sibling, you sleeping ova? way tolla‘ayayyyy :jcoleno: Waryahee wax maan kuu sheegaa, you attract what you are. It‘s as simple as that. So if you wanna attract a good woman you gotta be a good man saaxib, sidan sii maaha :ohlord: tawbad keen, and leave this haram relationship for good, Allah is al ghafuur al raxiim.

That's caadi with ajnabi

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

The family allows you to have a bed and breakfast at their expense. At this point, I don't know if this is one of your wild stories or the truth.

He’s mentioned they’ve been talking for a year now. I wouldn’t call it lukewarm at that point. If it’s a year and one of the people in the relationship of sorts isn’t willing to settle down and marry, then what’s the point in continuing to talk to her/him.

IMO, either go through with the marriage or just leave them alone.

I don't think the story is real. If it happens to be then he's trying to waste his time while he's getting himself together so he can move on to gabad miskeen with no baggage.

Gambar

VIP
Yet you are sleeping over and sleeping with their daughter. :williamswtf:

Happy_

This is a fake story, albanians are very prideful and conservative ppl, they would never let you date their daughter let alone have you in their house sleeping with their precious daughter, nice try :russ:

Trending

Latest posts