Girlfriend wants to marry me

World

VIP
She’s not a Somali but she’s Muslim and recently she’s been talking about marriage often, and about how she can’t see herself marrying anyone but me etc and how she wants me to be her husband, talking about children names. I play along but not gonna lie, I don’t want to marry her. She’s a nice girl but I don’t have any intention of marrying her. I don’t want to break up with her tho, we’ve been together for 1 year and it’s good.

Smh why can’t girls just enjoy a relationship without expecting something in the end. When it’s time for marriage I’m gonna go marry a miskeen girl from my tuulo.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
She’s not a Somali but she’s Muslim and recently she’s been talking about marriage often, and about how she can’t see herself marrying anyone but me etc and how she wants me to be her husband, talking about children names. I play along but not gonna lie, I don’t want to marry her. She’s a nice girl but I don’t have any intention of marrying her. I don’t want to break up with her tho, we’ve been together for 1 year and it’s good.

Smh why can’t girls just enjoy a relationship without expecting something in the end. When it’s time for marriage I’m gonna go marry a miskeen girl from my tuulo.
Ina Darwiishow

as long as shes muslim
Has edeb
Respect for your family and your culture
And comes from a decent family
Guurso

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
She's a clingy girl the only way to deal with clingy girls is to be brutally honest with them. Tell her exactly how you feel and don't sugarcoat anything. If she is okay with what you want then that's great but most likely It'll break her heart but that's still 100x better than leading her on

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

marry her and tuulo girl

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising

You are being a selfish ass nigga, you are leading her on even despite knowing that you won't marry her. Tell her the truth before something terrible happens

If you have any type of love for her, any kind of good feelings towards her, let her go. Don’t waste her best years and then drop her when convenient for you. If you have a drop of respect and care for her, stop wasteing her time and break up with her so she can find somebody that does want to marry her.

World

VIP
You are being a selfish ass nigga, you are leading her on even despite knowing that you won't marry her. Tell her the truth before something terrible happens
No thanks every girl expects marriage in the end of a relationship unless she is a h0e and I don’t want to touch a h0e.

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
No thanks every girl expects marriage in the end of a relationship unless she is a h0e and I don’t want to touch a h0e.
You being a pussy a ass , Tell her the truth that you not looking forward to getting married. Let her decide if she wants to say or go. If she leaves, then you can get a new girl to kick it with but if she stays,then it's her decision
Right now you are being disingenuous:westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf:

Why in the hell were you even in a relationship with her in the first if you had no intention of ever marrying her? This is what all Muslim girls expect at the end when you form a romantic relationship. Brake up with her, you're wasting her time.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

At least she's trying to do it the halal way. If you won't date for marriage, don't date at all brother

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Snatch them both up if you want. Just make sure she's cool with it.

:mjlol:

World

VIP
Why in the hell were you even in a relationship with her in the first if you had no intention of ever marrying her? This is what all Muslim girls expect at the end when you form a romantic relationship. Brake up with her, you're wasting her time.
Acceptable gf material but not acceptable wife material

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
@World

What's her ethnic background?

My advice is to start giving out hints such as letting her know that you feel very connected to your background and how you want to give your future kids a proper Somali upbringing etc. Bring up how you come from a traditional background with very cultured parents.

Also start cutting her off when she starts talking all that intimate future stuff and change the subject on here. Keep the relationship laidback fun and not serious.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Ahh my daily dose of sspot fiction has not disappointed. I eagerly await the next instalment :axvmm9o: :)

Trending