Girl who got jumped responds back, talks about "Ayub"

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He really will be easily used as a female in prison. He has feminine traits. Tyrone won’t hesitate to claim him as his Naag.

1638890621871.png

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Yes a thread to gather all the evidences, that what we wanted, beside that do any of you knows any infos from the girl and her mother, it seems like they didn't gone public yet

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Is It Me Or Do Somali Girls Get Ratchet And Chimp Out In The Fall/Winter Seasons What's Up With That

Season 3 Omg GIF by Empire FOX

Wallahi, saxiib, you use Terrence Howard so much that at this point I just picture his face as yours when I see your username.

Yes a thread to gather all the evidences, that what we wanted, beside that do any of you knows any infos from the girl and her mother, it seems like they didn't gone public yet
I think these videos are gonna be deleted in the up coming weeks I guarantee you. I'm gonna download them all to be on the safe side. Ill keep this thread updated with more videos and replies from Najma and her mother.

Last edited:
She was naive enough to keep the door open when the first masked girl was standing there checking them up. She even said "What you're doing here" like they had a beef or something is up.

All I'm saying a single gun shot would send them running off. She wouldn't get charged had she shot one of them it is clear they're masked and harbouring sinister intentions. No body gave them permission to enter so it's technically a home invasion that warrants using deadly force.

Minnesota is officially the worst, most ghettoized Somali diaspora on earth you have even surpassed the Hennesy connessiuers up North congrats @Barista come hold your L

Truth Be Told Smh GIF by Apple TV
Whole time I thought you was a Minnesota nigga🤣 or maybe I think every somali yute from america is from there

Last edited:

Trending