Girl who got jumped responds back, talks about "Ayub"

HAD TO UPDATE THIS THREAD AT 3:18 AM, THE GIRL THE BONNET MASK IN THE PINK SWEAT (BEGINNING OF THE VID) GOT FUCKED UP IN DUGSI

1638951573755.png
HER APOLOGY

So this ***** knew someone was going to be jumped and they had people in that house that set it up and it had nothing to do with her and she went there? Either way she broke the law when she entered that house and need to be punished
shes the biggest goof. She's only sorry cause she got caught.

Last edited:
This Dude Was The Ringleader
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

View attachment 208496
Wtf

A rapist collected 20 girls to beat up his victim? Rape needs the death sentence, monsters like this cannot be rehabilitated. I just want to know what is wrong with the 20 women he rounded up.
Yall got the story f*cked up this fatty isnt rapist those story got nothing to do with rape :snoop:
The girls got fought & loose & then decided to revenge .its all overeggaturated #fakenews

Yall got the story f*cked up this fatty isnt rapist those story got nothing to do with rape :snoop:
The girls got fought & loose & then decided to revenge .its all overeggaturated #fakenews
man im so confused the story is so twisted, i heard the najma girl pulled a gun on them

man im so confused the story is so twisted, i heard the najma girl pulled a gun on them
Najma & her sis fought this girl huda some days ago she lost & took revenge with many other girls .

This fat ayub guy didnt rape or was the ring leader his fat nobody fights over him

:mjlol:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Just a question.. Are stun guns legal in Minnesota?
Since stun guns and Tasers can damage the central nervous system, they can only be legally possessed or sold to adults 18 years old or older. It’s a misdemeanor offense for minors to possess or use a stun gun or Taser in Minnesota. State laws permit adults of legal age to possess and use stun guns and Tasers for self-defense and protection of property, as long as there are no prior convictions for violence and drug crimes. Using an EID in a situation that is not self-defense or using it as a weapon against someone may be considered assault and can lead to criminal prosecution.

Additionally in Minnesota, any person with prior convictions for violent crimes and/or drug crimes who possesses an EID, or who uses an EID against a police officer, may face felony charges

Since stun guns and Tasers can damage the central nervous system, they can only be legally possessed or sold to adults 18 years old or older. It’s a misdemeanor offense for minors to possess or use a stun gun or Taser in Minnesota. State laws permit adults of legal age to possess and use stun guns and Tasers for self-defense and protection of property, as long as there are no prior convictions for violence and drug crimes. Using an EID in a situation that is not self-defense or using it as a weapon against someone may be considered assault and can lead to criminal prosecution.

Additionally in Minnesota, any person with prior convictions for violent crimes and/or drug crimes who possesses an EID, or who uses an EID against a police officer, may face felony charges
I seen like 9 videos with somali girls (possibly) under the age of 18 with them. Somalis must love tasers.

FAMILY TRIED TO PAY 'HUSH' MONEY -> Damn my bad didn't see if this is old or not, from 2 days ago!

I'm done posting about this now.. I'll only update it if police comments.

Last edited:

Trending