Girl who got jumped responds back, talks about "Ayub"

Rumour has it this Ayub guy, the fat face Somali guy on tiktok sexually assaulted Najma (the victim during the beating, who knows if it was sexual assault anyways)

1638824544643.png

Rumour has it this Ayub guy, the fat face Somali guy on tiktok sexually assaulted Najma (the victim during the beating, who knows if it was sexual assault anyways)
This doesn’t surprise me, A very tiny percentage of Minnesota Somali guys who were born & raised in Minneapolis are complete subhumans . Even the ghettoest AA’s in the twin cities are more civilized then some of these xoolos sad to say :manny:I’m not even trying to sound like a self hating coon it’s just the truth.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Minnesota is officially the worst, most ghettoized Somali diaspora on earth you have even surpassed the Hennesy connessiuers up North congrats @Barista come hold your L

Truth Be Told Smh GIF by Apple TV

Based

VIP
Ghetto disgusting shameful xalimoids I'm still seething at these retards. Joe Baydhan adeer send these useless chimps back to Somalia where they will receive real punishment.

Ghetto disgusting shameful xalimoids I'm still seething at these retards. Joe Baydhan adeer send these useless chimps back to Somalia where they will receive real punishment.
I Would Send Them As Maid's To The Arabs All Ratchet Somalis Must Realize That Your Antics Have Consequences

:gaasdrink:

Trending