Girl that knows no somali avoids talking with family back home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Wrong as f*ck.
Its a known fact that Northern Mudug and Galbeed speak better somali in the diaspora.

Cuqdad iiska daa nooh. I didn't say shit about you. Its a known fact

How do I have cuqdad when you brought Northern/Southern comparison which is not backed by any evidence but hearsay? Southern Somali children not only speak Af Somali in the diaspora but some even speak Af-maay. The statistics are not on your side. Here in the UK, Southern Somalis are minority and yet most here can not read and write Somali

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Wrong as f*ck.
Its a known fact that Northern Mudug and Galbeed speak better somali in the diaspora.

Cuqdad iiska daa nooh. I didn't say shit about you. Its a known fact
Most of my reer waqooyi friends can speak Somali im not saying their perfect but most of my southern friends are hooyo ma taalo cant speak a lick of Somali types i think northerners are tougher in their culture at home

How do I have cuqdad when you brought Northern/Southern comparison which is not backed by any evidence but hearsay? Southern Somali children not only speak Af Somali in the diaspora but some even speak Af-maay. The statistics are not on your side. Here in the UK, Southern Somalis are minority and yet most here can not read and write Somali
We are not talking about Fobs.
We are talking about people who were born here or grew up here. Southerners are recent. But those who have been here for a while dont have shit on those regions

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
We are talking about people who were born here or grew up here. Southerners are recent. But those who have been here for a while dont have shit on those regions

The problem is throughout the entire Somali community, irrespective of what gobol they hail from. We can debate about who has the better Somali and we each have our opinion. Lets agree to disagree:samwelcome:

why does shit always turn into a south vs north thing? have you met every somali diaspora to be making such bold claims? there are good and bad somali speakers in both groups, so dont act stupid and blame one group, cause where i grew up wallah the landers of my school's af soomali was so jajab, but you dont see me saying all northerners cant speak somali

why does shit always turn into a south vs north thing? have you met every somali diaspora to be making such bold claims? there are good and bad somali speakers in both groups, so dont act stupid and blame one group, cause where i grew up wallah the landers of my school's af soomali was so jajab, but you dont see me saying all northerners cant speak somali
You assume i that North means Lander. Your ignorant of the fact. Its a generalization not the rule. My parents were from the south yet i went to the north.

Most Poets and Writers and Singers were from those 3 regions. Tell me im wrong

You assume i that North means Lander. Your ignorant of the fact. Its a generalization not the rule. My parents were from the south yet i went to the north.

Most Poets and Writers and Singers were from those 3 regions. Tell me im wrong

when people say north they mean sland, and south is somalia. So go fight the thousands of people that contributed to that status quo, not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending