Girl that knows no somali avoids talking with family back home

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I thought that was a boy. Some Somali girls look very androgenous.
Androgynous* bruh . She looks like a typical girl it's actually most Somali boys that look androgynous and effeminate with their feminine face skinny body elongated neck and big ass. Just keeping it real.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It's that estrogen packed chemical food y'all keep eating and feeding Somali boys. Somali men in past never ate that crap.

I have seen with my own two eyes Somali children speaking english to their parents and the parents responding either in broken English or Af Somali. 70 to 80% odfdiaspora in UK/Canada/US can not speak Somali

Uk somalis i think have the best somali speakers tbh, the number of people with a1 somali far outweighs the few ddhoqons who dont speak it that much.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Uk somalis i think have the best somali speakers tbh, the number of people with a1 somali far outweighs the few ddhoqons who dont speak it that much.

It depends. The average Somali between 13-23 lack Af Somali and only their immediate family can understand them. There are few who do but they are a minority

i feel like to fully solidify your somali skills you need to visit somalia and be immersed within the people. Before i visited hargeisa couple years ago i wouldn't have classified myself as fluent or anywhere near. I guess if you need to speak one language only for a while youre bound to get better at it

I went to a dugsi almost 2 years back and we had to learn Arabic and somali. We spent more hours learning Arabic than somali (so dumb in my opinion) and 95% of the girls including myself spoke broken af somali. The only ones who knew somali is the 3 that were born there. The main thing I learnt at least was being able to read Somali correctly. I think Scandinavian Somalis speak the best imo

Gambar

VIP
Just look at politicians in Somalia speak. The way to prove that your educated to add English into your whatever your saying. Its a disgrace
I feel so embarrassed for them when they try to impress me with their English. I had to tell an adeer once ahlan wa sahlan adeer af soomali nagula hadal kumaan fahminee he looked so relieved. :icon lol:

@Suldaanka @araweelokween @Nuur Iidaan I blame the parents. If they allow their kids to speak English at home where are they gonna get Af Somali from? Some don't understand Somali others understand but can't speak it. If you don't teach your kids Af Somali when they're young it'll be difficult to catch up in their teens.
Lots of children of refugees can't speak proper Af Somali now imagine the next 50 years. @Shaolin23 @TekNiKo @Dues Ex Machete

Somalis by name :francis:

Bro we will literally only be Somali by name and look.

Loooool we are finished.

Some Indians/Pakistanis have been in the west for twice as long, and most of them still speak their language and know about their dhaqan, even though most are westernised in thinking.

What happened to us??

Bro we will literally only be Somali by name and look.

Loooool we are finished.

Some Indians/Pakistanis have been in the west for twice as long, and most of them still speak their language and know about their dhaqan, even though most are westernised in thinking.

What happened to us??
Its not all somalis. For the most part Northern Somalis and Mudug their kids dont forget afsomali

World

VIP
@Suldaanka @araweelokween @Nuur Iidaan I blame the parents. If they allow their kids to speak English at home where are they gonna get Af Somali from? Some don't understand Somali others understand but can't speak it. If you don't teach your kids Af Somali when they're young it'll be difficult to catch up in their teens.
Lots of children of refugees can't speak proper Af Somali now imagine the next 50 years. @Shaolin23 @TekNiKo @Dues Ex Machete

Somalis by name :francis:
50 years time is 2 generations, we’re 2nd generation. I don’t think there are communities in the west that speak their native tongue by the 4th generation.

If you really want to preserve your native tongue then go live in your native county. Not hard.

The Gaal-rac have no dhaqan and language. They go hand in hand. The conservative families are the ones who preserved their Af-Somali and dhaqan which comes back to Af-Somali question:yacadiim:
Wrong as f*ck.
Its a known fact that Northern Mudug and Galbeed speak better somali in the diaspora.

Cuqdad iiska daa nooh. I didn't say shit about you. Its a known fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending