Germany Has Now Become The Immigrant Gold Spot !

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Then why do countries where majority of women believe in feminism and abortion is legal have low birth rates? Even Nordic countries where they provide more benefits for women (free child care etc) have very low birth rates because feminism has infected the female mind into shunning motherhood. They don’t want to be women anymore . They want to burn bra’s and argue with men.

Even Somali’s in the west especially the younger generation have been infected by the feminism virus. There is an epidimic of gumeeys (childless unmarried women over 30) among western Somali’s.

No it’s because people have realised that more kids = less wealth. The more kids you have, the less likely they will live a better life as the resources are spread too thin.

When you factor in the amount of homosexuals and bachelors as well the amount of couples that adopt, you have your answer.

Apollo

VIP
@The alchemist @SOMALI GENERAL

Check this out..

Dutch and German are so much closer than German and Nordic languages.

Lol, the Scandis were often struggling, but the Dutch guy was sailing through.

But both groups would probably understand each other much more than monolingual Anglos.

@Periplus @World, did you guys understand anything in those vids? Or do you understand French more than you do German?

That Christiano Ronaldo saxiib always weirded me the f*ck out. I spent so many years as a kid assuming he was Latin American. 💀
I always thought he was a white guy. I remember thinking how odd a white kid has the name Ronaldo when I thought it was a “brown” name. Brazilian Ronaldo was still playing.

This is the Ronaldo i first seen. This dude doesn’t look Latino to me lol. Just a white kid who can tan easy lol
CF860D26-153E-4D2B-A16C-FF0BE4F9007F.jpeg

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Check this out..

But both groups would probably understand each other much more than monolingual Anglos.

@Periplus @World, did you guys understand anything in those vids? Or do you understand French more than you do German?

Well, I speak French so I understand more of it than German.

Dutch to me sounds like a Scandinavian trying to speak German.

Apollo

VIP
Well, I speak French so I understand more of it than German.

Dutch to me sounds like a Scandinavian trying to speak German.

Damn, why did you learn French? Indonesian or Mandarin are so much more useful for the Aussie region.

Eurocentrism in the Australian education system?

Apart from some exceptions, they are mainly distinguishable from Northern Celtic/Germanic Western Europe. The ignorant assumption is that they all look like Eastern Meds in Southern Europe. However, even in Northern parts of Spain and Italy, you will find Eastern Med looking individuals. Just look at football players from Asturias, Galicia etc. and it will be noticeable that many look clearly different than North-Western Europeans. David Villa for instance. Even some of the Basques have a swarthy look to them. Not surprising considering how Haplogroup E-M81 is found in relatively high numbers in areas as far North as Galicia and the Pasiegos Valley of Asturias. This is not necessarily due to the Arab/Berber invasion of Iberia. These territories were not held by the Muslims for long, not at all in the case of Asturias. One also has to bear in mind that before the Roman Conquest of Iberia, there was ethnic diversity. For instance, Phoenicians established colonies in Iberia.

As for the Portuguese, they have a long History of miscegenation. For example, they did not necessarily exile their Sephardic Jews but assimilated a lot of them because they contributed to the coffers of the King. A community of Crypto-Jews survived into the 20th century in Tras Os Montes. The Portuguese also encouraged miscegenation in their colonies and would in many cases acknowledge offspring from such unions unlike the more conservative Caste system of the Spaniards. Cristiano Ronaldo is an example of this as one of his female ancestors was Cape Verdean. Don't also be fooled by his tanned looks, he sunbathes etc. a lot and was much paler in his formative years at Man Utd before he became a celebrity figure.

Nonetheless, Northern Portuguese are no different than Galicians. There is a language continuum between Portuguese and Galician as one would logically expect considering that Portugal is an extension of Galicia due to the Reconquista. A 'Celtic/Germanic' phenotype that Spaniards stereotypically associate with Galicians is also applied to Northern Portuguese. Hence, why there are stereotypes that paint Northern Portuguese as being more representative of a Historical Portuguese/Galician population than a 'Swarthy' Alentejan etc.

As for Northern Italy, their 'Germanic' status in exaggerated. The Lombards and their Barbarian allies were few in number in contrast to the pre-existing Romanised population. Furthermore, some of the German tribes they assimilated into the Lombard confederacy were not exactly pristine Teutons. The Germanic Gepids, for instance, had Eastern influences.

As for the present, there has been so much internal migration and intermarriage in both Italy and Spain that the differences between the regions are becoming blurred as exemplified by the massive migration of people from all over these countries to major industrial centres such as Bilbao, Milan, Turin, Madrid, Roma and Barcelona.

Germany is a 19th century creation. After the formation of a Klein (Small) German State by the Prussians and the Iron Chancellor, they were without doubt the strongest power in Europe. Moreover, this is excluding the German led Austrian Empire. Most Eastern Europeans spoke German as a second language in urban areas, such was their dominance of Continental Central and Eastern Europe. The Germans do not get a lot of global attention because they did not focus on colonising the 'darker' world. They were busy colonising Cadaans in Eastern Europe, just like their ancestors colonised the remnants of the Roman Empire and created modern Western Europe.

In regards to Alsace, it is not Moselle, Lorraine (Metz) is in the Moselle Valley. Alsatians are ethnic Germans who ended up joining the French Kingdom because of a 17th century treaty between the dominant powers of the time which stipulated that Alsace should come under the sovereignty of the French King. They were overwhelmingly Alemannic German speaking until the Post-Napoleon period when France sought to create a unifying national identity that revolved around the use of the French Language. Corsicans (Italians), Dutch speakers in Dunkirk and the surrounding region, Celtic Bretons in Brittany, Catalans in Rousillon, Basques in Bayonne, Franco-Provencal speakers and the numerically significant Occitan speakers in Southern France were linguistically/ethncially marginalised as a result of this drive to manufacture a French National identity. French was only spoken in the traditionally Frankish/French elite heartland of North-Central France.
I agree with you that Spaniards do have a noticeable dark element in their population, but you can even find many dark featured individuals in the British Isles that look very similar to dark Spaniards because they share Western European features. As for the Phoenician & Greek coastal colonies in Iberia, they were merely just trading outposts & centres for cultural diffusion. The Greeks and Phoenicians never settled en masse like how they done in Northern Africa[Carthage], Anatolia[Ionia] & Southern Italy/Sicily and only visited Iberia for economic/business reasons to trade with the local Iberians. However, the Italic Romans did leave a lasting genetic legacy in Iberia which explains why Modern Spaniards[apart from Basques] don't cluster with Iron Age Iberians & are shifted towards Northern Italians.

Furthermore, the presence of the haplogroup E-M81 in Galicia can be explained by the forced re-settlement of Granadan Moriscos from the far south who had elevated amounts of Arab/North African ancestry.

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Damn, why did you learn French? Indonesian or Mandarin are so much more useful for the Aussie region.

Eurocentrism in the Australian education system?

When I was in school, euro-centrism still had hold in Australia. French, Italian and German (latter two due to large populations in AUS) were the main languages.

Indonesian has always been taught in numerous schools here as it’s useful in three countries (Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia).

Mandarin and Japanese are taught here also but they’re not really useful languages outside their home countries.

Apollo

VIP
Mandarin and Japanese are taught here also but they’re not really useful languages outside their home countries.

People really change their attitudes towards you when you know their language. Even if the Chinese dude speaks perfect English, when they realize you know the basics of their language they become friendlier towards you.

Didn't mean it being useful in daily life, but for CV boosting and in the business world.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
People really change their attitudes towards you when you know their language. Even if the Chinese dude speaks perfect English, when they realize you know the basics of their language they become more friendly towards you.

Didn't mean it being useful in daily life, but for CV boosting and in the business world.

I agree with your point but at the end of the day,Australians largely realised that Mandarin is useless on the CV.

Most jobs that would require a Mandarin speaker will hire a Chinese-Australian. Why get the substandard product when you get the original copy?

Mandarin in Aus is essentially what Spanish is in the US now. A lot of places have Chinese signs or Chinese billboards, rare but not unheard of.

I always thought he was a white guy. I remember thinking how odd a white kid has the name Ronaldo when I thought it was a “brown” name. Brazilian Ronaldo was still playing.

This is the Ronaldo i first seen. This dude doesn’t look Latino to me lol. Just a white kid who can tan easy lol
View attachment 209601
Ronaldo and his son would easily blend in North Africa and Middle east, his son especially, different from typical cadaans

unnamed.png

Apollo

VIP
Mandarin in Aus is essentially what Spanish is in the US now. A lot of places have Chinese signs or Chinese billboards, rare but not unheard of.

Arabic in Europe, lol.

But the dialectal splits in them makes it not very useful to learn it as they don't use the standard Arabic language.

Check this out..

English is like the ugly duckling of Germanic languages, it's so Latinised/Romanised. They say Frisian is the closest language to English, but the similarities are extremely subtle/hard to notice and not as obvious like how Spanish, French & Italian are similar.

One thing I've noticed as an English speaker is that I have an easier time understanding Romance languages like Spanish & Italian due to the huge lexical similarity between Latin/Romance languages & English. Plus, basic German words are familiar, such as Hallo, Nacht, Guden etc; but they love to make very long compound words:
Abstimmungsbekanntmachung.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with you that Spaniards do have a noticeable dark element in their population, but you can even find dark featured individuals in the British Isles that look very similar to dark Spaniards because they share Western European features. As for the Phoenician & Greek coastal colonies in Iberia, they were merely just trading outposts & centres for cultural diffusion. The Greeks and Phoenicians never settled en masse like how they done in Northern Africa[Carthage], Anatolia[Ionia] & Southern Italy/Sicily and only visited Iberia for economic/business reasons to trade with the local Iberians. However, the Italic Romans did leave a lasting genetic legacy in Iberia which explains why Modern Spaniards[apart from Basques] don't cluster with Iron Age Iberians & are shifted towards Northern Italians.

Furthermore, the presence of the haplogroup E-M81 in Galicia can be explained by the forced re-settlement of Granadan Moriscos from the far south who had elevated amounts of Arab/North African ancestry.
The rare Med phenotype found among North-Western Europeans pales in comparison to what is present in Spaniards. If you follow football, just check out the diversity of phenotypes found among non-Gypsy Spanish players from all regions and it is instantly noticeable that a relatively significant percentage of them stand out from North-Western Europeans.

E-M81 in Spain is partially ancient and precedes the Arab/Berber invasion. The resettlement of Moors after their insurrection mainly affected Castile proper, Extremadura etc., not Galicia and Asturias.

Check this out..

I got the two first sentences correct. The Dutch guy is suspicious. He either is too familiar, or the Dutch language is that much closer.

I believe something that sets a bias, among several, is English. It helps in recognition when there can be rigid differences between one Germanic language and the other in word use, with often English filling that gap with a middle-kind-of morphological generic approximation. Either way, generally, one should see the connection for simple particulars, chiefly if you understand the context.

It's strange to bring up biases with languages within the same branch. It's not like there shouldn't be similarities. Lol

Last edited:
Germany's new chancellor is not blind, he can see that Germany is the second oldest country.
Germany is an industrial country, they create a lot of cars and you need a lot of men young/Middle age to do it.

Trending

Latest posts